We're abandoning audits, effective immediately

There are instagram paid tools that you can get the instagram account audited and have it’s statistics shown. My sister’s company uses this tool to actually get better idea of the influencers accounts they hire.

This is something that can be considered :slight_smile:

This is not even a possible thing, as I have come across pages that look no good from the outside by that is due to the previous owner.

I have bought several with low engagement and once I have worked on those they were brilliant. It’s a clear sighting for buyers no matter how much knowledge you have to know when something is good or not even with talking g to the seller of the account. Most times those just share utter waffle to a buyer and have nothing to back up what they are talking about.

2 Likes

What’s the tool and how much does it cost, and who will cover these extra expenses?

That’s your decision to make :slight_smile:

I’ll try to find that tool and send it to you!

The company who created it only works with companies, not individuals

1 Like

We’re a company.

I don’t think a seller & buyer is going to pay audit fee.

• What happens if a seller pays fee and after audit buyer disagrees because of bla bla bla ?

• What happens if a buyer pays fee and after audit , buyer wants to cancel deal ?

Switching account to private is very helpful in this case , or we can call to Baton Berisha and he will tell us which account is good to be sold :eyes:

1 Like

Simply look at any post on that account. If any post at any point in time reached hashtags or explore page, you’re good to go.
Why all this talk about audits or no audits. It’s already been decided

5 Likes

Perfectly said.

1 Like

Finally!!! Thankyou guys!

Just one thing that should be added in the checklist for buyers is the Page management history. ( FOR FACEBOOK PAGES)

I’m guessing eliminating audits from swapd can open a gateway for scammers to sell hacked pages. Not every buyer knows about this option.

1 Like

I think enough people have seen this topic, unpinned.