We're afraid to say this, but

…scams on SWAPD are at an all-time low!

We don’t know what’s the cause of this phenomenon. Is it our policy? Did scammers finally give up? Whatever it is, we’re happy to say that over the past three months, we’ve virtually had no problems with brazen scammers. Yes, we do still have problematic tickets, and a random dispute happens here and there. Most of those problems are related to problems dished out by social platforms. However, we no longer have straight-up pre-meditated scammers who join solely to rob someone while laughing in our face. There was this one guy recently who pretended to be a staff member, but other than that, the hardcore scammers are kept at bay. Considering the number of transactions we manage (see image below), this is good news for everyone.

If we had to estimate, less than 1% of transactions conducted on SWAPD experienced a true scammer problem, within the last 90 days. We hope this trend continues! Part of this success is attributed to our members, who flag/report any signs of suspicious activity. We would like to thank you all and let’s hope things stay this way.

Thank you for reading.

17 Likes

And I was afraid to say it as I don’t want to jinx it!

SAFED.co

What was the worst scam you had here?
Congratz BTW!

1 Like

Honestly, not sure. We do so many tickets things get blurry in my mind. Perhaps other @administrators can chime in.

5 Likes

Looooool but did he scam loads on site too?

@coehn - He actually emailed us last month with litigation threats. This young thief who didn’t care about his image before all of a sudden had a change of heart. Now our topics about him bother him :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, we’ve had some scam attempts, but once we start firing back, they usually come begging for forgiveness. There was this one guy who was sent a double payment, and tried going underground without sending it back. A couple phone calls & emails later, he returned the payment rather quickly, stating that “legally, I could probably get away with it”.

Don’t really remember other scams, or attempts, since they rarely happen.

1 Like

I still get buying inquiries from this poor bastard on every single one of my pages. I don’t know how he has the time to send so many messages. Probably he added some more additional team members

1 Like

Clickbait king

1 Like

csgo scammer

:heavy_dollar_sign: BUSINESS INQUIRY :heavy_dollar_sign:

2 Likes

You’re always lucky when someone contacts you with that.

You will either run into a scam or a $5 ad opportunity :smiley:

4 Likes

Same haha

I’m happy to hear! Congratulations to you all Swapd community! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like