We're climbing to the top! SWAPD.co now has more traffic than FameSwap.com (according to Alexa)

This year we’ve seen an amazing growth in activity. It went from having 5-10 tickets at a time to 40-50 now, non-stop. On top of that, Alexa now says we get more traffic than the (now dethroned) king, FameSwap.com

Here is FameSwap:

Here is SWAPD:

A big thanks to everyone who made this possible :slight_smile: I love all of you, except for @RandyMarsh.

23 Likes

I used FameSwap as a measurement as out of all the websites in this niche, it had the most traffic (usually). It seems the tides are turning!

3 Likes

SWAPD.co is the best. And thanks to all Admin for prompt support!

3 Likes

You put out so much content, what’s the secret, automation?

Stop tagging me everywhere

3 Likes

@RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh

1 Like

I think most of our success is thanks to SEMRush.com

The best brand monitoring/SEO tool I’ve ever used. For example, my other website, ViralAccounts.com, was falling in ranks hard (it was almost deindexed). After using their tool tips and following their suggestions, I was able to bounce back to normal levels. I also use SEMRush for SWAPD. We constantly monitor bad links/etc and remove them as soon as they pop up.

2 Likes

1 Like

Im also using Semrush, for like a year now. I dont have any other tool to compare it to but its indeed great!

1 Like

you are welcome :joy::joy:

P.s : Thanks for this awesome platform you are doing an amazing job, Keep Rocking

1 Like

@SWAPD Have you ever placed any ads for swapd.co on Facebook? I know the website is blocked but I could swear I saw an ad

Nope. Maybe you saw a group? I know a few of them popped up pretending to be us but I never looked into it. SWAPD has no social profiles, anywhere. So don’t trust anyone else unless you’re on https://SWAPD.co

1 Like

@RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh

Attention!!! Everyone Stop Tagging @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh @RandyMarsh :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Well, that’s the most humble way to call yourself the king.

Meme aside, congratulations. :100: :heart:

3 Likes

@RandyMarsh

@SWAPD Please ban them for tagging me even though I asked to stop do that

Is it perfect everyone? :stuck_out_tongue:
@SWAPD @carlos_marin @Hussey @Panda69

2 Likes

Take it As A Fun @RandyMarsh
Sorry! :heart:

Congrats! The main thing here is the client satisfaction for which you guys are doing great. Traffic doesn’t matter.

1 Like

That’s a pure domination :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: