We're making the BlackBook section private, starting now

We’re sorry to say that the BlackBook section is a legal liability for us, it’s just too much trouble for what its worth. However, this doesn’t mean we are letting scammers go easy. In fact, everything will just run as it did, but the section will only be visible to:

1. Staff
  2. Premium members
  3. VIP members

We will still collab as a team and hunt down scammers, and provide any data necessary to catch these conmen. In meanwhile, if you would like to oust someone in public, we recommend ScamGrade.com, a website launched by one of our users (@jon1) to voice your opinion.

16 Likes

sad times, but understandable. Still waiting for @Goofy to upgrade me like he promised a best friend would

2 Likes

silence yourself child

1 Like

I think you should leave it public but only for scams happening on swapd. Just my 2cents
Either way is fine

3 Likes

@SWAPD how do you become a VIP member? For the purchases I have done on swapd, wouldn’t I qualify? :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Buy you’re a VIP, what are you smoking?

3 Likes

I can’t see the badge? I thought it would be a moment to open some champagne

1 Like

VIP can be bought ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, no.

@Jkr123 reload the browser or if in the app, restart it.

ill make few more purchases these days and ill hit u up again :partying_face:

Apologies I’ll open the champagne now hahah

3 Likes

agreed on this, caz they were noticing every move :man_shrugging: better to surprise these scammers.

1 Like

Could I become a VIP user already? :smirk:

Do you qualify? :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Swapd. If any members want to help moderate the ScamGrade platform please DM me. Have been swamped recently but I’d like to make it a very useful resource to report fraudsters.

1 Like

What is the BlackBook?

It’s a section on SWAPD where we reveal scammers. It’s made private.