What is SWAPD?

It’s been 7 years since we launched, and I find myself reflecting on what SWAPD truly stands for. As we consider new advertising strategies, I realize that I’m somewhat at a loss. What are we exactly—an escrow service, an account trading platform, or a place to make money? It’s hard to pin down our core identity, and that’s something crucial for targeting potential new members.

I’d really appreciate your thoughts on what SWAPD means to you. Also, if you could mention your age at the end of your response, it would help us understand our demographic better.

Thanks for your input. Looking forward to your perspectives.

What is SWAPD?
  • Strictly an escrow site
  • Money making platform for collaborations
  • A simple buy/sell accounts site
  • A place to buy/sell services
0 voters
5 Likes

Well it’s an amazing place to buy & sell services and to make good money, only if One knows how to do that.

Anyone I’ve ever referred to swapd has literally changed their life for better, that’s what SWAPD is.

It’s not only a platform to trade or sell services, it’s one of the most amazing community to connect like-minded people from all over the world…

I’ve made alot more from collaborations with the people on swapd than I’ve ever made by selling services or digital assets.

Your NETWORK is your NET-WORTH

2 Likes

ALL IN ONE

1 Like