What Mentorship or Guide is the best here in SWAPD?

Hi, Good morning

How are you guys?

As the title i’m interested in a mentor but i don’t know what is the best in terms of how much i’m going to learn and making some networks/contacts (i think this is more important)

I know that all depends on the actual knowledge of the person that who wants to buy the mentorship but i want an opinion

Even if you buy a mentorship here on SWAPD, how was your experience and what is the mentor?

It’s best to be a little but more targeted with your question. There are a plethora of things you can get a mentor for. Ranging from making money, to guides for rendering services etc.
So when you say “what’s the best” It’s all subjective to what exactly you are looking for.

However here are some things I would look at before investing into a mentor on this platform or just in general.

If someone is claiming they are a mentor for a specific service, take a look at their feedback section and see if they actually have a track record for the services they are claiming to be a mentor for.

Example:
User A is posting a mentorship on how to get usernames on Intsagram.
but User A has never rendered a username claim service.

Is there a chance you will have a good experience for that mentorship? Yes there is always a chance but the likely hood is low.

Vs

User B has an extensive track record for providing username claim services.
It wouldn’t be unreasonable for you to have a good experience with investing in their mentorship due to the previous success they’ve had on the platform for already rendering their services.

All the feedback can be vetted directly on their profile or just by simply scrolling on any respective thread (if they have one) and seeing if it composes of actual vouches or just spamming bumps.

Hope this helps @JazSky

3 Likes

Yep, it helps, thank you for the examples

And yeah i was thinking the same, that my question was so vague just asking what is the best?, the best of what? hehehe yea, my bad

But as your example, if person ‘A’ sell a mentorship on how to get usernames on IG, what if the method that he are using can be fixed/patched one week later

VS

Person ‘B’ sell a mentorship on how to manage/grow/monetized IG accounts, and then one week IG makes a change all of the actual guide/mentorship are now useless or is just not good as the beginning of the mentorship

Everything change, and that is why we need to find more ways to do what we are doing but in this cases, which one is better?

Both examples you said are essentially the same with the overall theme of what if we buy xxx and then it stops working xxx later.

That is the risk you take when investing into mentorship and all the more important reason to invest into a mentorship by someone actually 1. Doing the service 2. Been providing the service for an extensive period of time.

Why?

Because if Someone can provide a service for a long period of time it’s clear that they are adept to innovating with the changes across the respective platforms. Now if they would charge for a new method of something changes? That’s up to the seller.

1 Like

Well, yeah essentially is the same, i’m going to do my research on the mentorships, thank you so much for your help and your time

1 Like

Of course! Good luck :+1:

1 Like