What new sections would you like to see on SWAPD?

I second this. It would be good to see the “value” and “quality” of buyers too, not just the sellers.

Or we could just no longer allow username changes.

3 Likes

@SWAPD that’s probably not a bad idea

Exchange for accounts

We may just block username changes to be honest. There is no benefit to it for the community to allow this.

3 Likes

Aaaaand it’s done. Username changes are no longer allowed on SWAPD

5 Likes

I think bitcoin ———— > paypal or wire transfer exchange that would be great

We thought about running an exchange shop, but after running the numbers we found out that we would need about 150,000 USD in tied up cash if we really wanted to become a true exchange shop that doesn’t make you wait. The return is low and the market is risky (due to BTC), so we’re not getting into it.

5 Likes

Not really a category but it would be cool and helpful to have “under a ticket” tag on relevant topics. That will save time, expectations and “why is that arrogant seller doesn’t even reply” reaction.

10 Likes

also many rude users msg you with offers to laugh at you or bother you with stupid q

definitely a block or ignore button for private messages

That is available. Just visit the users profile and choose from NORMAL to MUTED/IGNORED.

1 Like

I haven’t seen a topic related to general ideas, but this just came up to my mind: it would be really cool to publicly see if there are any tickets opened (and the quantity of them) in topics.

You mean something like this?

There are currently 56 tickets opened with a combined value of 120,000 USD?

If so, I don’t think that will be possible. At least not for a loooong time. Stat tracking is the last thing we want to do, it’s all about development costs. Our other ideas will need to come to life first :smiley:

3 Likes

I can tell you right now that the average is actually 50 tickets opened at any time, with the monthly value ranging anywhere from 100-170K USD. Boom! Problem solved.

2 Likes

I think the Handles section should be Split for easier organization.

Premium Handles

• Instagram
  • Twitter

Maybe include these?

• Byte
  • Kik
  • Snapchat
  • SoundCloud
  • Other

Also have a section for Handles, those not considered premium but can be brandable.

Member Services
Tools & Software

1 Like

Auctions! :smiley:

6 Likes

Video game accounts and currencies

That will never happen on SWAPD :slight_smile: I thinK that dealing with teenagers all day would put me in a early grave. It’s bad enough I have to deal with people like @RandyMarsh.

1 Like

Masterclasses where some of our members share their skills and educate others. Could be a paid service or not.