What new sections would you like to see on SWAPD?

That’s in the works. But is expensive to implement :frowning:

3 Likes

Sell the goods. UNCUT. ■■■■ this social media ■■■■ let’s make some real money

Maybe an ad system to promote your properties or buyer request? Not a new section, its more like a business oriented suggestion.

Add ‘dark mode’ to your website.

2 Likes

So we can finally feel like anonymous hackers!

1 Like

I think we have that, would have to tinker in the options to see if we have it enabled.

1 Like

I can help you in dropshipping.
Let me know if you’re interested in hiring me for my time & my skills.

Can confirm, we have dark mode but we need to design the template :open_mouth:

agree with this.
buyer pays paypal - seller receives bitcoin
would even do this at ~ -10%

instagram shoutouts sections, why cant this be available here. its totally needed… better than facbook influencer deals

1 Like

The influence section applies to all platforms.

How come we rarely see IG shoutouts here?

Idk to be honest. Swapd sucks?

1 Like

I remember once I saw on some forums while ago Journey section where people started a journey on some platform (website, social media etc) and they shared their results on daily or weekly basis. They were explaining step by step what they did, what their goals are and how they want to achieve it and in which time frame. It was really interesting to track their progress and there were a lot of knowledge shared. I don´t know if it would work here but it might be really beneficial for everyone.

1 Like

Sounds interesting, but I am a pessimist and don’t believe our users would do the same :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah this might be a problem :grin: I don’t know you decide. Create a poll :smiley:

I honestly want to keep SWAPD strictly a marketplace, so not too keen on the idea.

1 Like

I have one that can further improve the legitimacy of buyers and sellers here. (Not sure if it’s already there, as I couldn’t find it)

On the user profile page there should be a very clear mention of past usernames and changes and days since the change.

A lot of people on this forum and I’ve noticed on others too, they make a lot of poo poo and a simple username and DP change give them a ‘fresh’ start.

While yes, that is okay if the person in question is clean BUT when dealing with high ticket services its best there is a track of username changes.

The end-user and the buyer would know who they both are dealing with.

Let’s say I’m known as ABC here and on most forums for years. And everyone knows who ABC is.
One fine day I change it to XYZ here on SWAPD.

Now, a new customer should KNOW that my previous name was ABC (that way this new customer may already have history, experience, and interaction with me, and they will realize it).

So, to round it up. Something can be done to showcase clearly about the username change as below.

Username > ABC

3 username changes
XYZ (about 1 month ago)
UVW (about 3 years ago)
MXM (about 5 years ago)

That way it’s very clear to the buyer who they are dealing with. :smiley:

:rocket:

I second this. It would be good to see the “value” and “quality” of buyers too, not just the sellers.

Or we could just no longer allow username changes.

3 Likes