What other categories would you like to see on SWAPD that you've seen on other websites?

As the title says! If SWAPD was your website, what new categories would you open?

3 Likes

Buying and selling apps (possible app development as unique services).

9 Likes

Allowing crypto signals, fake services (followers, likes)

1 Like

That would be cool I have a dating app I created I would so buy that service to get it ready for the App Store but the application cost $500 if approved or not. So to pay someone to get it right the first time would save me money so I’d definitely buy this app service or buy an app already in the App Store for bragging rights ! U have my vote

2 Likes

That’d be cool

2 Likes

Selling courses/consulting/mentorship

1 Like

How do we stop users from reselling leaked stuff? Or stuff that they don’t own?

High pricing
One to one consulting
Having always chats with my (members/students)

idk used to be pretty frowned here iirc upon then at some point it seems like standards changed, maybe just remind people its not kosher? its been awhile.

I think a “Spotify Services” tag would be cool!

One way to prevent:

professors at a university how they run essays through a plagiarism system to check maybe swapd could upload the written content that’s sold to make sure it’s not plagiarized(copy and pasted) however if the original seller sells to multiple people it would show up as copied material. However swapd can have something documenting that he’s the original seller not someone stealing material or reselling material they bought from the seller and becoming a reseller.

1. The seller needs t o put a clear title on what he is selling. If someone else puts the same or similar title the original seller or swapd members will notice and report that it’s copied material. And if the new seller tries to change the title with the plagiarism stolen material and people buy it once they review the material they will notice the title is funny and doesn’t match the material… sounds a bit confusing but point is they will get caught without much effort.

Original seller title how to buy and sell cars

New seller title how to make money selling cars (red flag it will be noticed

So new seller writes how to buy and sell motorcycles (still red flag :triangular_flag_on_post: notic I kw

How to bake make and sell cookies… ok no red flag not noticible in the title however when a member purchases the review will say with this don’t make sense I thought I would learn how to sell cookies not cars…

SMM services.

2 Likes

NFT

cars

1 Like

4 Likes

Facebook groups, smm panel stuff services, development

I have a IT company
We can develop websites and web applications
If there is a category for development
It would be great.

Facebook Groups