What other categories would you like to see on SWAPD that you've seen on other websites?

I think Facebook Groups should also be allowed again, they’re about as safe/secure as they’re ever going to get and if people could exchange them with the comfort of a SWAPD ticket it would create a safer marketplace/environment.

There is also the fact that FB has rolled out monetized groups to select people so I’m positive there are members who wanna list this stuff.

1 Like

The people have spoken, and we have listened. FB groups will be allowed again under certain conditions. More details about this will be posted here:

3 Likes

Advertising / Online marketing / Google SEO

Giveaways

Investing

Could add a kind of lifestyle section about:

Food
Mental health
Mindset
Education
Sports
Showing off expensive stuff

Etc.

Just throwing out random ideas

Telegram Communities

Discord Servers

Reddit Communities

Google Business Reviews :upside_down_face:

Already allowed I guess.

This is allowed as well.

I wouldn’t support anything which is a shady business practice.

Imagine buying reviews for a scam website. That would put Swapd reputation at cost if reviews were bought from a seller active here.

Rest is @SWAPD ’s decision.

1 Like

Botted services category for people who buy this.

Let’s keep it real guys. Don’t introduce anything botted related here.

SWAPD MEANS CLASS.

Please.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know but this category should not show in front page like Swapd BIN.

People are paying $10 for each review, and all you have to have is 100 google local guide accounts and ten cell phones with Simcard (to not get banned) and counting money. :sunglasses:

‘Exposing scammers’

Instead of community warnings only

Investment Plans that works.

Stocks/Crypto Signals

1 Like

There is nothing for @SWAPD here.

What would he benefit from SM panel sellers promoting their services.

No body will be opening tickets to top up $10 or $50 balance in a panel.

I’ve made so much selling this services. People don’t really know still about it!

New people order those just for social presence of followers etc. They don’t need real engagements!

It’s quick to deliver.

If @SWAPD actually wanna monetise this.

Add “Promotional website” section and add disclaimer- they have bought an ad on our website. We don’t guarantee their legitimacy. Deal at your own cost.

And charge monthly promotional cost.

Comment section should be closed on those promotional threads.