What other platforms/services would you like to see on SWAPD?

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great day. In our secret admin back room the staff has been chatting about possible expansions, but in what direction exactly, even we don’t know. We would love to hear your opinion! What would you like to see on SWAPD that’s not here already? And this isn’t about extra user-end features, just possible new business ventures we can try to target and populate on our forum.

Thank you and your suggestions are appreciated :slight_smile: (except @RandyMarsh)

2 Likes

It would be very useful to see a bidding system where users can send offers from the listing page and then sellers can further negotiate or start a ticket from the offer. Other users could be able to see the current offers on the listings aswel. Not a business venture but would be very useful to use

3 Likes

A lounge section would be nice implementation

This question was aimed at business ventures and not user-end options. However, we will consider your idea.

2 Likes

I believe we have that :smiley: Or we used to. But again, not what we asked for. But thank you for your input.

1 Like

A category dedicated to giving me money.

2 Likes

Social media is cool but More airline / travel services

** Content Creation , Content reformatting

4 Likes

Credit services
Crypto services
Content creation
Talent management

7 Likes

You could steal some ideas from fiverr or upwork, and entice people to offer more high-ticket services on the platform

2 Likes

Linkedin verification

More verification

Google mapa verification for reviewers

Airline points are cool, but very selected airlines

A web section which is ran properly without being fluxuated with stupid ass prices

5 Likes

Twitter Services (Username Claiming, verification, unban, etc)

3 Likes

Definitely more verification varieties.

1 Like

What sort of other sites would you like to see verification branched out to?

+1.

It’s been awhile since I’ve checked but I don’t think anyone offers YouTube verification on here at the moment

1 Like

LinkedIn verification is really interesting too

5 Likes

Graphic Design/ Web Design
Software Development

Without the ticket/escrow system for trusted members.

Agreed

2 Likes