Who are the best recent SWAPD business tycoons and the current state of our industry, all revealed in our new digest

In London, fortunately, things don’t seem too bad. Of course, certain people are struggling more than others. Prices have got higher than before which is frustrating to see but people are combatting this by being more cautious with heating etc and other things.

Overall people have just cut back on certain things but are still able to maintain a very good lifestyle luckily. I think in the new year it will get a bit harder for people after the xmas spend etc.

1 Like

Let’s hope for the best, UK apparently is in for a recession first:

Predictions are that UK/EU will suffer the worst fate in the upcoming 1-2 years.

Dont listen to the news - bunch of rubbish! A lot of people underestimate how much money people in the UK are holding. There is a lot more money than people think running around.

1 Like

That’s true. News corporations make money off drama.

2 Likes

All I know is I’m hoping a few larger insta accounts (3 mil+) come onto the market here because I’m really looking to buy one

Our housing market keeps climbing. 17% rise in price steadly every year, even in 2022. Our housing market is going crazy. In herzliya where I live you cant find a house anywhere for less than 400k$
5.1% interest rate up from 4.6.

Dairy products prices increased by around 10% this year if Im not mistaken

Not too bad tho.

1 Like

Make a post in buyers requests.

1 Like

Yes, I used to sell hundreds of accounts per month now I’m barely even selling anything, but as good hope start of this month is little changed the situation, some deals are opened and more people are intrested in purchasing

From this point I can see uptrend in the market

1 Like

Still not as bad as the collective 48% tax I pay on my income in Canada

Here is the conversation I had when I asked a very wealthy royal investor if he would be interested in investing by purchasing a media portal.

3 Likes

It wasn’t successful for twitter lol t

@Furkan People like this only want to hear about the potential gains, explaining the actual process and business to them is a waste of time for both.

Much needed post! I think we’ve all experienced the decline because of obvious economical reasons. What will continue to set Swapd apart from the rest is the safety and professionalism it upholds towards business conducted on the platform. Overall I think since inception it’s grown drastically. Excited to see what else is in store!

3 Likes

We have to make it through, no other choice. Giving up is not an option. The problem is, during recessions, the real money makers are actually real. Food/energy/general commodities/etc. Shall we start allowing the selling of coal on SWAPD?

2 Likes

Every market is down pretty much :slight_smile: @SWAPD instead of giving out prizes etc you need to do some media buying broski.

1 Like

Behind every successful person, there is a godfather @professorfacebook :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Tell me who introduced you to Swapd. Let’s not start our argument here :joy:

I hate the fact you did not sign up using my referral.

Yea you did that. I agree.
But whos work inspired you the most :grin:
Market leaders… remember? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok.
1 GOAAAAAA trip per year from my side.

Done?:white_check_mark::grinning:

Dude f*** you.

I am done with GOA trips with you, seriously !!

3 Likes