Who are the best recent SWAPD business tycoons and the current state of our industry, all revealed in our new digest

The spotlight!

It’s been almost three months since our last digest. The absence of posts was caused by a slight decline in our industry, but we will discuss that in the next segment. First, we want to send praises to two SWAPD members who, despite the slowdown, kept pumping sales and made sure their success rates were high.

#1 - The current king of deliverance is @professorfacebook!

We’ve decided to give @professorfacebook the #1 spot because of his incredibly high success rates. We also believe his pricing is fair compared to other sellers. Over the past months, we’ve seen @professorfacebook deliver over and over again, with very few unsuccessful cases on his record. With 88 positive reviews, you can be sure that you’re in safe hands while dealing with him. As far as we know, he has been the most successful with managing disabled/banned accounts. Make sure to check out his sales topic here if you’re looking for that type of help:

#2 - @Lunar - The never stopping PR machine.

If you want your name out there, whether it is for personal or business reasons, @Lunar is the SWAPD member to try. Lunar is a long-time SWAPD member and our Millionaire Club member, and he is our official top salesman of ALL time.

Even though, at times, @Lunar can be overwhelmed with work and some deadlines aren’t met, his reviews speak for themselves. Willing to give him a try? Check out his sales topics by clicking here.

The current state of our niche business

Have you noticed a drop in interest in your social properties? How about services? If you did, it’s not just you. In the past 90 days, things have been slightly declining as far as activity goes. For example, we went from 3 000 000 hits per month down to 2.4m. Can this be attributed to COVID-19? The global economic war? Inflation? The conflict in Ukraine? How about the World Cup? Perhaps all of these factors? Either way, we personally feel somewhat of a mini-recession that has landed on our doorstep.

The good news is that it’s not just SWAPD that’s affected. After analyzing data from our competitors, we’ve actually faired well compared (for example) to FameSwap. Just last month, they have lost 40% of their traffic, according to SimliarWeb.com.

We’ve been countering this problem with paid ads that cost us thousands of dollars per month. We were able to (somewhat) stabilize the recent decline in activity and believe we’re currently holding a firm ground. But the current global situation gives us a bleak outlook for the upcoming months. With crypto bleeding, and inflation draining our wallets dry, it’s safe to say that our industry isn’t immune to this slowdown.

We want to hear your opinion!

Have you noticed a slowdown? If so, has it affected your online income? How is the current situation in your country? Here is a rundown of what’s happening in our homeland (where SWAPD is registered) country, which is Poland.

1. They’ve hiked taxes by 9%, bringing the total up to 28%
  2. Inflation is at 17%
  3. Housing market is slowly crashing
  4. Energy prices are up 400-700%
  5. Food/living expenses are up 100-300%

Many business analytics are claiming a global recession which is starting right now. Predictions are that it will last a few years. Let’s hope it doesn’t, and I hope our SWAPD members will pull through this economic slowdown.

Thank you for reading!

EDIT: Last minute poll!

Have you noticed a slowdown in our industry?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe a little

0 voters

18 Likes

Yes, I can see the market is down.

1 Like

Been waiting! Good work @SWAPD!

5 Likes

There is only one thing I know, in most countries, citizens always work and are condemned to pay the biggest taxes, again the winners are the ones in the administration and most of them are thieves I live in Turkey inflation, unrest, incompatibility is at the highest level I hope everyone will do well. @SWAPD

2 Likes

hard times make strong people 🫡

8 Likes

What does “user” in ranking mean? Who are they lol.

No surprise @professorfacebook is there. Very well deserved!

1 Like

Members marked ‘user’ have made their profile private. By default, the usernames are hidden for privacy reasons. Members have to change a setting to be seen.

2 Likes

They are alt accounts of @SWAPD

4 Likes

We need to see a leaderboard for buyers hehe.

2 Likes

There is one. Are you new here? :smiley:
https://swapd.co/report

Im a fool. I didn’t know this was public! haha.

2 Likes

You can check your own rank here:
https://swapd.co/my/activity/report

1 Like

Added a last-minute poll to the article. VOTE NOW!

5 Likes

I was literally selling 8-12 verified accounts a month without any problems

in november i sold 4 while i was using aggressive prospecting

on swapd ofc

1 Like

Could be a influx of accounts possibly elsewhere? Maybe people cant justify spending the same amount of money as before sadly.

2 Likes

prices jumped all the time. between $1500 and $3500, I’ve always kept a steady level

but you’re probably right - people are afraid to spend money knowing what’s going on in the world - there’s a bit of fact in it, and a bit of panic

Yes agreed, I mean in the sense of rising costs and people not having as much spare change.

1 Like

The question is, can we…

Survive Robert Downey Jr GIF

1 Like

Still waiting for users to report on the economic status of their countries, please! Genuinely interested here.

2 Likes

Last option on Table lads

la casa de papel GIF by NETFLIX

3 Likes