Who wants to make more than 300-500$ per day?

Business Type: Newspaper
Price: 300 to 500 dollar per day!

Description: Everyone is interested in making more than 300$ per day?

If you have an active page with TOP USA fans (mostly females) we will post news. I create all the stuffs you just have to publish it on your page ( I DONT NEED ACCESS ON YOUR PAGE ).

My site is approved byy ADSENSE and TABOOLA, two big companies that pay big money.

I wiill explain it better if you are interestedd and want to cooperate.

Thanks.

Is that fixed price, or its all on commission? I have a big page with 200k likes, from UK?

Hey, thanks for replying! It is not fixed price, the more we work on viral news the more money we gonna make! Also i have knowledge on SEO so yeah for sure after your visitors are used to your news im pretty sure we will make more than 500$ per day from ur page!

If you want to give it a try, i can give you access to my site and also to the platform where we can see the profit.

I have a few.[quote=“Gabrielshllaku, post:1, topic:604851, full:true”]
Business Type: Newspaper
Price: 300 to 500 dollar per day!

Description: Everyone is interested in making more than 300$ per day?

If you have an active page with TOP USA fans (mostly females) we will post news. I create all the stuffs you just have to publish it on your page ( I DONT NEED ACCESS ON YOUR PAGE ).

My site is approved byy ADSENSE and TABOOLA, two big companies that pay big money.

I wiill explain it better if you are interestedd and want to cooperate.

Thanks.
[/quote]

I have a few.
Please let me know which site the shared are from so I can see the content.
Do you have Instant articles?
How do you track and pay?

Didn’t see you reply to my message.

I have a top USA majority 201k page but it’s mostly men :frowning: can we work still?

Have a majority USA 350k page and 430k page, interested please send details on how it would work

im interested send me more details

I own and run 26 Fb pages let me know I’m down

I have very active page top usa top female

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.