✰ Wikipedia Full-service (English & International) — VIP Seller

I do not create a ticket if I am not at least 75% confident that it will be successful. Feel free to send me your case, but I am selective. I can guarantee that this is the best Wikipedia service you can find anywhere.

3 Tiers:
$1,500 English Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org) These have the highest requirements, and is the most expensive as it requires meticulous planning.

$500 Spanish Wikipedia (es.wikipedia.org) or French Wikipedia (fr.wikipedia.org) Requirements are slightly lower.

Note that the above can range based on the case.

INFORMATION

• If it’s taken down within the warranty period, full refund.
  • If taken down after the warranty period, I will offer you a replacement by the form of three free articles on Wikialpha, Everybodywiki, and Fandom.com (all have very high DA)! Or, I will offer a LIFETIME partial refund - typically a third of the cost.
  • Wikipedia pages are the best material to use when applying for verification on TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook.
  • After publishing, it can be edited but please go through me first. I’ll do it free of charge.

Just DM the name of the subject and we’ll let you know if they qualify.

8 Likes

just delivered one!

What sort of guarantees are there?

Interested in the service, please send over some samples.

Hi, it will have a warranty. So I’ll refund if taken down and I can’t get it back up.

Ready to open ticket please DM

messaged!

Hi, can you please share more details in PM? Thx!

Interested in this + your Fandom service.

Interested! Do you mind sharing some samples?

messaged all