Wikipedia page creation Service - Guaranteed Approval!

My success rate is 98%
I have been editing Wikipedia since 2011 and I know each and every rules and policies. Have sold in other platforms and publishing is guaranteed if your topic is eligible.

Good for personal as well? Do you have any promotional offers for the first clients?

1 Like

Yes, have done many personal pages but I have to check first for eligibility. Please send the details. If not boderline notability then of course I will offer you a discounted price to vouch my service :slight_smile:

To good to be true, friend, if I pay you 900$ and publish the page and next hour page is taken down? So I lost my money since we ain’t involving dispute :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

@Wild Then wait as long as you want before making payment. I provide guaranteed service so no issue with that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please see :point_down:

1 Like

I’ll pay double if SWAPD can hold funds for 12 months

8 Likes

In my opinion, a span of 90 days should be sufficient to determine whether the page has successfully undergone moderation and can stick. Approximately 90% of pages are flagged for deletion within this 90-day timeframe.

12 Likes

check dm

1 Like

It may even be more than 90%, which is why a 90-day guarantee should be provided by the seller of any Wikipedia services.

On a side note, @TiK just to confirm, are you simply submitting the article/page for review after working with the client to write it or is this service to also publish a live page on to Wikipedia? It’s important that people know the difference as submitting for review does not guarantee approval.

1 Like

I am willing to give more than 90 days of guarantee. For some pages after checking eligibility, I can offer 6 months guarantee or even more.

@Mikaelson It is actual published page bro, no drafts, submissions or userpages. An actual live page will be delivered :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s perfect, I didn’t mean it in a bad way and wanted to make sure the clarification was provided and you did give it. I wish you the very best with this service, too brother :handshake:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you, appreciate it.

1 Like

How many edits does the account you’ll be publishing the page from have? What’s its age and do you disclose conflict of interest?

he is really great and u guys should work with him. he can do alot with wikipedia services…

2 Likes

Did you had ticket with him ?

1 Like

many tickets

2 Likes

You need to be honest my friend :joy:

bro hahahahahah…i am working with him from last 2 yrs

1 Like

what i will get, dont buy his service i dont care hahahahahaha

1 Like