Wikipedia services are now allowed, on trial basis

We’re revisiting our old Wikipedia ban decision (since it’s been a while) and we are now allowing sellers to list Wikipedia creation services in our Other Category.

What will change?

As with mentorships, SWAPD will provide NO WARRANTY or NO WAY to dispute a pulled Wiki service, so buyers beware. However, you can still report bad deals to SWAPD staff, and we will promptly remove the bad listings/sellers. Remember, Wikipedia services were very iffy in the past, and very few sellers had a good track record. We encourage buyers to deal with trusted members!

That is all! Thank you for reading.

8 Likes

thats great news, maybe @SWAPD can highlight the few sellers that had a good track record, so we can know before we buy?

It’s been too long, not digging through 1000’s of transactions, sorry.

2 Likes

They were virtually all problematic at some point.

if i remember correctly the reason wikis were banned was that competing sellers were reporting other sellers wikis and getting them removed.

Were they all doing that, or were there others reasons wikis were banned?

We couldn’t say - we’ll never know the exact reasons.

2 Likes

Yes, this was a part of the problem. That’s why when buyers go shopping, they should stick to a few sellers vs sending out their requests to all of them.

2 Likes

Thats great

Thanks to allow

Don’t thank me, thank @Rapunzel. It was her idea.

1 Like

Thank you! I am a genuine service provider so if anyone needs a Wikipedia page then please message me with your name (for biography page) or company name (for business page) along with news/press links.

If your topic meets the criteria then I can create your page with specified guarantee or full refund.

Thank you @Rapunzel

Thanks for allowing SWAPD Team :heart:

1 Like

What about GKPs, can you allow that as well? @SWAPD

@Media if you get Wikipedia, you will automatically get GKP.

But @SWAPD, would you make the same rules for the GKP?

1 Like

Thank you for this, been waiting a while to get this service back. For those that have a business, we can help you get a Wikipedia page:

Offering a competitive price for first few buyers! :point_down: :point_down:

Bumping as many people are still unaware.