✤ WIKIPEDIA SERVICES | Create Wikipedia Articles (Without PR) | Business Wikipedia Articles | 5-Star Service 🌟

LIST OF SERVICES | IMPORTANT INFO | GUARANTEE PERIOD | FEEDBACK PROOF
(CLICK TO JUMP SECTIONS)

:trophy: Premium Wikipedia Service Provider on SWAPD :trophy:

Welcome to the first-ever Premium Member listing of these extremely exclusive Wikipedia Services on SWAPD. My name is Mikaelson and together, with my team, we provide one of the best Wikipedia-related services on SWAPD.

We provide an all-exclusive package to our clients, working together with you from the start to the very end to deliver a 5-star experience that is second to none. For a VIP price tag, you expect nothing short of perfection and perfection and complete discretion are what we offer. We pick and choose the clients and companies we work with very carefully, to ensure the absolute best service to each and every one of our client(s).

For a complete list of Wikipedia-related services we offer, please read below.

LIST OF WIKIPEDIA SERVICES OFFERED :moneybag:

Service Name TAT (roughly) Guarantee Period Starting Price
New Page Creation (with PR)¹ 5 - 10 days 90 days $1200
New Page Creation (without PR)¹ 7 - 14 days 90 days $2000
Extend to Lifetime Guarantee² Immediate Lifetime Upgrade $750
Remove Notices³ 24 - 48 hours Lifetime $250
Edit Existing Pages 24 - 72 hours 90 days $100
Edit Citations (existing pages)⁴ 24 - 48 hours 90 days $35
Google Knowledge Panel 7 - 14 days Lifetime $500

¹ - The articles created include all writing cost(s) within the price. We write all our Wikipedia articles from scratch and each article is thoroughly researched before we present our draft(s) for your client’s approval. Once we have your approval, we will publish the article on Wikipedia and send you the live version once the article has been approved on Wikipedia.

² - If you would like to extend your guarantee period to a LIFETIME period, this package is perfect for you. We will constantly monitor your page(s) for edits, vandalism and changes that do not align with your own views. We will also offer minor edit(s) to the article at no extra charge to you for a lifetime. You must purchase this package before your 90-day guarantee period ends.

³ - If you are looking to get a Wikipedia notice removed from the top of your Wikipedia articles, our team can work with you to get this done. Depending on the nature of the case, the complexity and the reason, the price may be higher than the one quoted on this topic.

⁴ - We are able to add or remove references/citations on an existing Wikipedia article. The price listed is the price per reference/citation.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION :pushpin:

• Each article/page that we create and publish on Wikipedia will need to be written by us. Wikipedia has very strict guidelines and in order for the page to stay live on Wikipedia, everything must be spotless.
  • I am happy to get a draft from you and/or your client but ultimately, please be aware that the article will be wholly written in our style to ensure your page is not removed from Wikipedia.
  • Once published, Wikipedia allows unlimited edits. We ask that for the first 90 days, no edits are made unless approved by me personally. Minor adjustments can be made free of charge by myself.
  • We are currently ONLY accepting businesses, not personal requests for articles/pages. You don’t have to be an established business, however as we are able to publish your business Wikipedia article even without notability.
  • Business/companies only at the moment.

:open_book: GUARANTEE PERIOD INFORMATION :open_book:

We are so confident about our Wikipedia Services that we provide a 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on most of our services and a LIFETIME warranty on some services if the services you have ordered is removed from Wikipedia. Your warranty starts from the day your services have been confirmed as completed.

We will work with you to first restore the changes, however, if we are unable to do this within 72 hours, you will receive a full refund (minus SWAPD fees).

Client satisfaction is our number one priority – it’s why we can boast a 5-star feedback rating from our clients.

FAQ:

Why provide a 90-day guarantee on some services but a lifetime on others, will my page be taken down after 90 days?

In short: No. The reason we provide only a 90-day guarantee on most of the services (which is still more than other sellers on SWAPD) is that Wikipedia is an encyclopaedia that can be edited by anyone on the internet. This means that providing a lifetime guarantee to all of our clients would be an impossible task, considering we will have to constantly monitor all our clients’ pages for changes, vandalism and edits by others. It would not be a cost-effective operation but we do this free-of-charge for the first 90 days. If you are still worried, see our Extend to Lifetime Guarantee package.

What is the “Extend to Lifetime Guarantee” package and what is included?

Our Extend to Lifetime Guarantee package is for those who want absolute protection on their new Wikipedia articles. This package can only be purchased during your 90-day guarantee period. The package includes:

1. A lifetime guarantee for a full refund (minus SWAPD fees) if we are unable to recover the page within 72 hours;
  2. Free (minor) edits to the articles for a lifetime;
  3. Have your page be monitored daily by our team for vandalism, unauthorised edits and issues and have them fixed at no extra cost to you, for a lifetime.
My question hasn't been answered here. What should I do?

Message me, of course, you silly goose. I will always be available to respond within 24 hours.

:star: FEEDBACK FROM ON-SITE CLIENTS :star:

7 Likes

Interesting. Sending you a DM

1 Like

Interested. What are the guarantees that the page will stay up?

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Wikipedia is a free website that can be edited by anyone in the world and therefore anyone providing a lifetime guarantee that a page will stay live is lying. That being said, I am personally looking after the new article/page for the first 90 days and therefore can provide a guarantee for that time period.

After that, I do not offer free editing on the article or look at the page anymore. If your page gets taken down after that, I am able to restore it for a fee of course.

What is the success rate%

3 Likes

I have been doing this off-site for businesses only and I have had one article taken down in the last 7 months and it was restored within 2 weeks of being taken down. All rest are still up and running

What is the success rate%

Around 95% brother

1 Like

are they indexed?

The articles automatically get indexed, of course

How many edits does the editor account you are publishing the page via have? How old is it?

Same relevant question. @Mikaelson

CC: @umarfarooq83 @mehedi_ru

It varies as we have several accounts but the average is 3 years+ in age with over 2K edits. For an extra fee, we can also get the article patrolled by a highly trusted and known member in the Wiki community. The chances of the article being removed after that are lower than you finding a needle in a haystack (;

Does that mean with this additional fee, we can get the article moderated/patrolled/approved by an admin on your payroll? We don’t even really have to meet notability requirements?

1 Like

That is correct, yes, however there are certain businesses I wouldn’t deal with and reserve the right to choose (ie: most crypto projects, gambling sites etc). But yes, to answer your question, you do not need to meet the notability requirement; we make sure it will pass Wikipedia’s standards and you will get to see the Wikipedia page before it is published