✤ WIKIPEDIA SERVICES | Create Wikipedia Articles (Without PR) | Business Wikipedia Articles | 5-Star Service 🌟

Around 95% brother

1 Like

are they indexed?

The articles automatically get indexed, of course

How many edits does the editor account you are publishing the page via have? How old is it?

Same relevant question. @Mikaelson

CC: @umarfarooq83 @mehedi_ru

It varies as we have several accounts but the average is 3 years+ in age with over 2K edits. For an extra fee, we can also get the article patrolled by a highly trusted and known member in the Wiki community. The chances of the article being removed after that are lower than you finding a needle in a haystack (;

1 Like

Does that mean with this additional fee, we can get the article moderated/patrolled/approved by an admin on your payroll? We don’t even really have to meet notability requirements?

1 Like

That is correct, yes, however there are certain businesses I wouldn’t deal with and reserve the right to choose (ie: most crypto projects, gambling sites etc). But yes, to answer your question, you do not need to meet the notability requirement; we make sure it will pass Wikipedia’s standards and you will get to see the Wikipedia page before it is published

1 Like

impressive. GLWS

1 Like

I got an offer for you. DM

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Did Wikipedia edits for me, very professional and quick with his work. Would recommend him.

1 Like