Will invest up to 100K USD in your million dollar idea

FB banned cryptocurrency related ads. It’s late now.

my dear business partner is actually working on his ICO now, but I have no idea how it works or how to help him. Is it like the .com domain boom now?

It is probably possible to cloak the ads, Ive heard people advertising all kinds of stuff

But shilling ICOs was never on FB. Reddit, twitter, bitcointalk are places where people shill hard. And don’t forget, you always have the John Shill McAfee.

1 Like

I acually thought about cryptocurrency last year. Then I looked at the list. We have 1564 digital currencies now. The chance to win some users isn’t high.

1 Like

It all depends on marketing and the hype you can create.

Take a look at this: Cryptocurrency Scam Site Disappears, Leaving Only the Word ‘Penis’ Behind

It wasn’t long ago. You’d be amazed how people throw money on ICOs.

The only reason I didn’t start doing this is of the legal consequences this might have afterwards.

Edit: more on story Cryptocurrency startup Prodeum pulls exit scam, leaves a penis behind

So lol…

Epic scam. Can’t stop laughing.

Hi @toms,

Your post is very interesting.

Brief history:
Since 3 years ago, I worked in a simple site with Wordpress and i earned $70 - $100 per day with adsense and taboola, but the traffic got from Facebook and then Facebook deleted my fan page and my idea died. Since 8 months I started with a new idea about soccer.

However, I am working in the new social Network about Soccer.

Status the project : In Progress

Why about Soccer?
Because, In around the world the people love the soccer, they play soccer, They play video game, They watch Video in Facebook, Youtube, TV and more.

Overview Features:

• The users will share media content like Videos, GIF, MEMES, IMAGES.
  • The users will watch media content(Video, GIF, Memes, GIF)
  • One Algorithm will get the best content and this will generate viral o trending content.
  • And more feaures.

*Some of these features are improvements to the use of fan pages on Facebook.

Final Product:

• Apps (iOS and Android)
  • Web Site
  • And also , I have around 1.5 Millions of the fans with 3 Fan pages, The fans are Latinos.

I think that I will write more about my bussine, but here does not is best place para explain it.

Buy BTC :nerd_face:

I’m a web developer and I have a brilliant idea to start a new Social Media site. It will be more user friendly and best compare to all other sites. Trust me if you will invest on it I guarantee success in near future. But, you have to believe in the project and have some patience. Getting user is not is but fun.

Willing to sign a NDA? I’ve got several project ideas which I think could be profitable.

Send me your pitch in PM, lets see where it takes us.

Interested in products/brands ideas as well ? For ecommerce

1 Like

Sure, send me your pitch

I might send you something but I consider my idea to be incredibly valuable so would require NDA. I’ve already approached people that can get it done and got them to sign a NDA. It wouldn’t cost anywhere near 100k though.

Create your own gold mining company in Canada, register your company at the stocks market and get some greedy investors to invest into your stocks, then sell everything, make a huge profit and off you go.
If done properly, it might even still be legal in Canada, at least it was a few years ago.

Another one is to invest via carry trade 100k in foreign properties while your credit is in a low interest rate currency. Easily a 10 bagger on 10+ years if done properly.

Create your own instagram bot is another one. Super easy to do since the code for it is open source, and competitors are either expensive or of poor reliability. I’d have done that a long time ago if it wasn’t illegal in my country.

Very interesting post, not so interesting comments :grimacing:

4 Likes

Cryptocurrencies are like the .com bubble, but it seems like the steam is already gone.

So many blockchains, so little value.

You’re basically investing in a currency that’s also an unregulated stock. Doesn’t sound very smart to use a volatile stock as a currency.

Just ask yourself this: Why should a currency be incredibly valuable, volatile and used mainly for dodgy transactions or speculations?
Does it make sense? No, not really.

The underlying technology of blockchain will however potentially change the world one day. The problem is that blockchain was and still is pursued by fortune hunters.

Everyone in the blockchain industry needs to take 1000 steps back and re-think the whole concept of blockchain. Everyone dove straight in with their head first, because they heard from someone else that they can earn money.
Just like MLM and classic pyramid schemes that have existed for decades (or centuries.)

Some cryptos were indeed good for short term speculation, but the current stage of the technology in terms of long term value, not so much.

Feel free to message me if you want to talk.

Just wanted to give my 2 cents. I’m not trying to get you to invest in anything, haha.

1 Like

i and my team are doing a project which can earn 20-50m$. we are not planned get investments below 1m$, but, if you like, you can pm me for more info. We’re not platform, just MMO team. Maybe you laugh about the number, but fine :slight_smile:

You can message me via DM with your pitch and I will go through it. No idea what MMO is.