Will the USD collapse?

XRP

I’m thinking how I’ll be able to pay off my credit cards while operating my business

if USD collapse, world will not be the same.
Most of our online businesses will be done. It’s all downside from there.

sad dog GIF by Romy

I think gold could also be a good solution, especially if Russia declares that their reserves will be backed By gold and they even launch a stablecoin.

You should always be prepared for a financial crisis/bank run IMO

Keep cash in different currencies, reduce your debt if you have any, and buy real estate.

4 Likes

World reserve currency changes about every 100 years, it could well be possible it’ll change esp with the whole BRICS situation. It’s been over a 100 years now, we’ll see…

2 Likes

Invest in me.

Anybody else notice paxful has suspended there p2p market. They say suspended but my account is already showing up as banned and they say they don’t know if they will be back.

Long story short there gone and this is why swapds currency exchange category is so important.

Is this going to be the start of the attack on P2P exchanges? Bit of a coincidence considering what’s going on with the economy and wars etc at the minute. Thoughts?

Paxful is big fraud company anyway

1 Like

I did find it terrible to be fair and mainly a waste of time and full of scams. Got the odd few people and they was cool but mainly scams

1 Like

This happens a lot on Paxful. The people on there are not only scams, the founders are as well. They freeze random wallets with big amounts in it.

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes

Damn I did not even see that. They are defo done for then

1 Like

RIP anyone who held anything in ScamFul (PaxFul)

1 Like

USD will soon collapse. I have just converted all my USD into SHIB, and I am placing bets that SHIB will soon be the dominant currency of the USA.

2 Likes

I don’t think this will happen and if it will happen then they will be an alternative.
US Government is very powerful and will do everything possible to avoid this.
USD is also a powerful currency that can’t fail just like that.

I don’t pray for this to happen because a lot of people will be affected. We hope for the best :pray:

2 Likes

Woah that sounds fascinating. Gonna look into this. Thanks.

The only long-term asset I could think of it land/realestate. They can’t make more land.

Edit: just remembered Dubai and their man-made islands hahahahah so i guess you can but overall the statement is still true.

1 Like