We have switched from Binance to Paxful.com - Slight changes in our daily operations will ensue. (Update - Paxful.com have stolen 100K from us)

Hello!

Ever since Binance.com gave us the boot and kicked us out of their platform, we’ve been scrambling to find a good alternative. We believe we found one, and that’s Paxful.com. We needed something high-tech and reliable so our backend runs smoothly, and Paxful seems to be the online wallet that meets our expectations.

We would like to remind all of our users to update our crypto addresses, as if you have them stored and send payments to our old Binance address, your money will be forever lost. All of our responses have been updated to feature the new addresses, so please read payment instructions carefully.

How does this change affect our members?

Not by much, we continue to run as normal. However, there is one catch. We don’t know why, but Paxful.com is (at the moment) incapable of accepting USDT via the TRC20 network, even though it gives us the ability to send payments via TRON. Not sure why they’re set up like that, but it will be slightly inconvenient for smaller transactions due to the higher network fees. The upside is that if you have a Paxful account, you can simply send us payments via their username feature. Just enter SWAPD as the recipient and the money will get to us just like via a normal transaction.

So, please keep in mind:

1. While sending SWAPD USDT, it’s ERC20.
  2. If you’re requesting a payout, you can choose between TRC20 or ERC20

At least one fee can be saved in a transaction if you go with option #2 (as a seller). We hope Paxful will change this soon.

Why Paxful.com?

1. It allows multiple users to control the funds. And our billing department needs this in order to operate quicker.
  2. It has something we didn’t see before, which is actual positive reviews in the industry they operate in. Virtually EVERY online wallet or trading platform we’ve researched had horrible reviews. For example, compare Binance.com to Paxful.com on TrustPilot. Not sure how credible these reviews are, but time will tell.
  3. Lower fees. Even though they’re still high, in our opinion, moving money around to external wallets is around 20% cheaper (in some cases) than Binance.
  4. Beautiful UI, it seems fast and bug-free. And it has all the backend tools we needed.

INCENTIVE FOR ALL SWAPD MEMBERS

We encourage you to try Paxful.com if you’re a regular buyer/seller on SWAPD. Paxful to Paxful transfers carry a 1 USD fee, no matter the amount. You can also be nice and use our affiliate link to sign up: https://paxful.com/register?r=azYx12RmMkA

For now, Paxful.com is our go-to wallet. Time will tell whether it will work as intended.
Thank you for reading.

7 Likes

I would also like to remind all small-time sellers about the pain of using crypto for low-end transactions. Most online wallets aren’t small transaction friendly, meaning you will lose a lot out of your payout.

For example, selling something for 100 USD on SWAPD via BTC will have the following deductions:

1. Incoming payment deduction (when we collect from the buyer). Depending on his wallet/etc, that could be anywhere from 1-20 USD.
  2. SWAPD fee. In this case, it would be 20 USD.
  3. Receiving the payout network fee. With Paxful, it’s estimated at 14,99 at the moment.

So, in conclusion, selling something for 100 USD via BTC on SWAPD would mean that you would only (potentially) receive 45 USD. About a 55% deduction, overall. I say this all the time and I will say it again, crypto isn’t a good payment method for small transactions. The good news is that the network fees have a cap, so sending 1000 USD costs the same as sending 100 USD.

Using the same outline as the above example but with a 1000 USD payment:

1. Incoming payment deduction (1-20 USD)
  2. SWAPD fee. In this case, it would be 90 USD.
  3. Receiving the payout network fee. With Paxful, it’s estimated at 14,99 at the moment, even though the amount is much higher (the cap).

So, in the end, you would receive about 875 USD as the final payout. About a 12% deduction, overall.

For smaller transactions, we recommend USDT or PayPal. SWAPD isn’t low-end friendly, it was never meant to be in the first place :slight_smile: We’re a serious company doing serious business with serious members.

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

INCENTIVE FOR ALL SWAPD MEMBERS

I encourage you to try Paxful.com if you’re a regular buyer/seller on SWAPD. Paxful to Paxful transfers carry a 1 USD fee, no matter the amount. You can also be nice and use our affiliate link to sign up: https://paxful.com/register?r=azYx12RmMkA

1 Like

Don’t they have bep20 ?

Bsc is 10x faster and 100x cheaper than erc20

Welcome to Paxful

1 Like

If i can add my 2 cents, you can consider adding new crypto coins like LTC or XML they barely have any fees. Cheaper than sending usdt on trc20

1 Like

When i want to send someone btc and he has a coinbase account for example, i send Ltc from my binance account and then i convert the Ltc to btc in the coinbase app to send him.

Please update fees calculator.

1 Like

Don’t think it will be needed? The prices are roughly the same.

Doesn’t look like it. If you have a Paxful account, the transfers will be cheaper than any other network.

1 Like

Paxful to Paxful is free on sending email/username so i think is good to use that too.

It’s free up to 1000 USD or x5 transfers per month. Then it’s only one dollores per transfer, so sweet. SIGN UP NOW! https://paxful.com/register?r=azYx12RmMkA

1 Like

Does BakWire withdraw works for all countries ? :thinking:

1 Like

Will you guys ever enable Payoneer or was there an issue with using them before? I’ve been using them for 4 years and never had 1 problem with them. Also no fees for sending from Payoneer to Payoneer.

No Payoneer, not a single extra 3rd party payment processor, ever. If anything, our dream is to switch to bank wire only. We do not wish to expand to other payment processors who will tack on additional unnecessary fees.

BEP20BSC is 80 cents.

Well, it looks like you will have to pay 20 cents more on your XX,XXX transfers, sorry! :smiley:

1 Like

Update: Paxful gave us the boot. On top of it, they’ve decided to rob us out of 100 000 USD.
For more info, please read: [RESOLVED] Paxful.com - Straight up fraud. How Paxful.com took our 100,000 USD deposit and froze our account a day later