Will Tiktok be banned in the USA?

Curious to hear other peoples opinion on this matter. It’s not looking good for Tiktok this time around. The U.S really went into them yesterday at the congressional hearing. Do you think Tiktok will actually be banned this time?

they haven’t unlocked my verified account with 1.8M followers for over 9 months. So at this point I’m hoping it does get banned so I feel less sad about it lol

Pay @MrJett and he will get it back in 30 seconds.

I bought the account on SWAPD for 2k. The person that sold it to me got banned on swapd for scamming. Luckily, I was able to save my account from getting taken bc I had 2fa on for phone and email. @MrJett quoted me at 5 figures. I do not want to pay more than what I bought it for on SWAPD considering I trusted the seller to not scam me considering he was VIP. I understand its a capitalistic society and @MrJett can choose whatever prices he wants, but personally I do not have a deep connection with this account bc I never even got to use it and that is not worth 10k to me

1 Like

but I would pay @MrJett to unlock it if he understood where I am coming from on this.

No

Reason: Money

It won’t get banned, they’re just forcing them in to getting controlled by the US government and paying taxes there etc.

1 Like

@devani there are many sellers on swapd, just ask everyone, someone will probably do it for arround the price you bought it.

1 Like