Win $25k if I don't lose 20 pounds by March 15, 2023

Tomorrow is Judgement Day

Sorry everyone here saying good luck. But i hope you lose 19.9 pounds and chips the sherbert to herbert :joy:

Don’t recommend this. Too many carbs. Will make you hungry.

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

what a surprise…

Reopening this as the users feel cheated, @GOAT didn’t update anyone as he promised.

3 Likes

This is clearly a publicity stunt made by the defendant to gain temporary fame.

Under SWAPD Laws it states any lies towards the community is punishment by death.

HANG HIM

5 Likes

banned ban GIF

5 Likes

Give me 25k$ and no one will care anymore @GOAT

how is it going brudda, hope you reach your goal✌️

Sounds like @GOAT!

2 Likes

gib 25k

1 Like

What happened :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:goat::goat::goat:

@GOAT is reading everything. And he’ll drop his :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: soon.

As much as I’d like 25k I hope you hit your target man. I know how hard losing weight can be as I’ve struggled with body image issues my whole life. Best of luck!

1 Like

I couldn’t post an update because @1999 closed the thread at 3:42am on the 16th. I reached my goal last week - One meal per day (most days), cut out all sodas (except a frozen coke from Burger King), and cut out most junk food and snacks. p.s. I reduced my time on Swapd by 90%, so if I don’t respond to something right away, no need to assassinate me. Feel free to DM me and I’ll get to it relatively soon, when I can.

2 Likes