Write & Distribute Press Release to 400 + sites; AP News, The Globe & Mail, NBC, Fox, $450

I will write a professional keyword-optimized Press Release following the industry standard and distribute it to over 400 news and media sites

I follow NO SPAM PR Distribution policy to ensure the best results.

If you have a new product or service launch, book release, app, website, or news and want the world to know about it, send over the details and let me write a keyword-optimized press release.

Even if you do not have a worthy event to write about, I can create one for you.

Once approved, I will distribute the press release to premium sites like Associated Press, The Globe and Mail, Barchart, FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC affiliates & hundreds of news and media sites.

Package starts at $450

PDF report included.

1 Like

how are you sir i need Barchart, FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC how much will you do that for me
also tell it will show that it is paid or sponsored

Pm sent

send me all info in PM

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

can you have published to at least a few within 24hrs of a ticket?

1 Like

PM sent with answers to your question

1 Like

Can you DM some examples?

1 Like

PM sent

Can you DM me an example

Sent in PM!

Does it helps in SEO / Backlinks ?

1 Like

You can pm me for premium backlinks but
Google has asked that Press Release should have nofollow links: Google: Links In Press Releases Should Use Nofollow Like Paid Links
So it will not have direct impact on SEO.

Press Release is for branding. Adding trust. Showing that such and such site have published about you.
We include 80 Do-follow links, with this press release though. When someone searches for you or your brand, it is extremely likely they will come across the articles.

1 Like

Pm plz. Interested

1 Like

Pm sent