WW3 has begun

R.i.p. the market on Monday.

3 Likes

Gold price increased like 300$ in the last hour

What did i miss? Whats going on

iran sent about 1000 drone and missles to israel , maybe only 5 missles hitted targets . Normal show bro

1 Like

I live in USA. Biden always dipping nose in everyone elses ■■■■ :unamused:

hope it doesn’t escalates.

Iran does not have credit card ATM system connected with networks Visa or Mastercard. For tourists visiting Iran, cash is the primary method of payment.
For Iranian tourists visiting the western, cash is the only option.

Instead solving this need, government wastes money in junk missiles to threat neighbors. Politics!

LoL we dont have credit cards in lebanon since 2020 , and for you saying BOTHERING , are you seeing what is happening in palestine ? and did you know israel killed politician men in syria so that iran sent the missles ? they have the right to do this

Even worse.
In 2024, majority of the population in your country is not having a functional electricity system. Your power grid had collapsed.

Can’t believe we are in 2024 guys
Very unfortunate and very stupid .
War is not the answer nowadays it’s only what value you bring to your people and that’s it

Well the problem is the country cant buy feuls to bring electricity , we use solar system which is a lot better

Back on topic, I think the market is massively red tomorrow. I’m not sure how that affects bitcoin @Worldstar but I personally wouldn’t be buying anything for the next few days.

A stock that may see green is Tesla