Yes, we love you guys!

If you downloaded and use our apps, you’re probably wondering what’s with the “We love you” message you may just received. We’re simply upgrading our push certifications and decided to let you know how we feel about everyone while testing our app capabilities. Since we’re talking about our app, let’s go over a few fun facts!

Over 8400 users use the SWAPD app!

• We have 4600 active app users, which is pretty neat considering we only have around 27000 registered members.
  • That single push notification we sent flooded us with instant traffic, with over 200 users per minute.
  • In total, our app has been installed 8400 times, but only 4600 of them enabled push notifications.
  • Over 5000 of our app users are iPhone owners!
  • 3.4K are Android users.

Yes, we know our apps aren’t perfect!

We’ve promised you an update soon, and you will receive it. We’ve locked down a date with the developer, so hopefully, an upgrade will be available by the end of December.

We will keep you updated on its progress. Thank you for reading.

19 Likes

Love you guys too!:heart:

Just FYI clicking that app notification sent me to the website (which I was logged out)

Yet on App I’m logged in

That was the noob in me testing something. You now have a virus on your phone!

1 Like

Normally with a virus you give me something, what did you give me exactly

1 Like

Herpes.exe - It’s a virus that allows us to view through your media files. Some interesting albums you have there. :eyes:

2 Likes

I thought i got hacked.

1 Like

You did though!

1 Like

Now I have herpes in real life & on my phone

2 Likes

Okay

:wave: :wave: :wave:

1 Like