You better get used to crypto - SWAPD financial crisis of 2023

What’s the mini warning you are getting? because mine still not working when I withdraw … (still waiting 30 days)

Some users sent us screenshots that they warned but the payment went through.

I think it’s normal because sometimes exchange warns you about your withdrawal, of not sending your funds to a scammer or a particular address.

Is Swapd for sale?

It was already allowed, wasn’t it? My last purchase was paid via binance😳

1 Like

I have always use Binance for my transactions here and it works :100:. So i think think there shouldn’t be any issues with Binance.
The warning sign before withdrawal is normal.

2 Likes

Dubai…

can we receive payments from Swapd into our Wise accounts? I just used my Wise account for a sale

Yes, wise takes our money, no problem.

@GOAT, no. Unless you drop enough money to where the staff can retire :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll never understand why you guys registered this site as a business in the EU.

Especially KNOWING that you would be handling hundreds of thousands of dollars in stolen money.

I’m also an smm panel owner, my stripe was banned when I got a deposit of 5k$ and account is still banned. But now most of them using a different domain (showing some legal services on it’s landing page like hosting or other) for checkout page. When you’ll add funds using stripe, just look at the url and you’ll find it. Also only smm customers doesn’t make big deposits everytime, it’s like xxx most of the times or less only.

3 Likes

The panel I use has Checkout.com, but they might still do exactly what you were saying. I know Stripe can be strict about certain things, but I’m not 100% sure about checkout.

I’ve been in SMM for last 4-5 years so I can say that all of them work like this only. They just create other landing pages having selected fake products with fixed amount and whenever anyone wants to add funds to their wallet it just redirects them to same landing page for checkout process to pay. In few cases like ecommerce, physical goods or products having invoice are great to work directly with them. But they’ll never allow SMM or any other business having digital products untill they have any tracking ID’s, invoice and may be something else too.

1 Like

Yes, this is exactly what I thought when setting up this site years ago.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

2 Likes

UPDATE

We’re not sure what’s going on, but we’ve received a bunch of wires from Wise this morning. It seems that Wise is blocking wires to us, depending on your location. So, Wise.com isn’t actually entirely blocked, just for some countries.

5 Likes

You know the roots of all of this stuff

1 Like

Imagine there’s a bug in the code and someone sends 10k+ to an address which SWAPD isn’t able to access. Personally I would rather send funds to a single address that is known

Is it that hard to copy and paste an address?

And doesnt most crypto payment processors have single use addresses lol

1 Like

Single addresses are even more evil. Mistakes can happen everywhere, so a slight possibility of a code going wrong will not discourage us.

3 Likes

I run a mail order cannabis site here in Canada, with a randomized payment email each time. This is literally impossible to happen unless you define incorrect addresses in the first place.