"You have three days to move your funds out or we will rob you blind." - An email from Binance.com

Nice work, @Goofy. In retaliation, I am banning @binance.com from SWAPD. Also, I am banning everyone who recommended binance bEcAuSe ItS soO gOod.

8 Likes

Wow :thinking: Let’s get processed :joy::heart:

1 Like

Everyone is banning you just quit

1 Like

What am I, Jewish? I don’t quit.

4 Likes

Update: We have switched to Paxful.com

Here is an update from Binance:

“We cant tell you why, just leave.” At least SWAPD admins have the decency to tell you why you were terminated.

Remove the pax links

1 Like

When I fly back from my trip :smiley:

You reckon binance closed your account for same reason paxful did. Receiving funds and sending funds to Iran wallets/exchange.

Who knows. How do they even know the location of the recipient? I guess I don’t understand BTC at all.

1 Like

No binance and these exchanges don’t allow funds from many clients receving. This is the only reason they ban accounts. If you do a lot of transactions like this, at some point, they will block the account.

3 Likes

Makes sense, they are an exchange not a payment processor.
They can deny service but never ever lock funds.
Just say get it out we don’t want you using our service.
Imagine a bank blocking your money like that :joy:

:skull: I had $25K ceased from the FBI about 8 months ago and finally got it back after 8 months of proof of money sources and etc

How

I had no idea tell 2 days after tried making a transfer and wouldn’t let me and received a letter and they said suspicious activity and money laundering :joy: called my attorney and had prove everything. For example if fly on plane and have cash over 3K TSA will cease it from you and need show proof of money and etc

Bro what, pretty sure you need over 10k in every airport.
And you just have to declare it

2 Likes

Yeah it’s 10k in Europe, not sure about the US. Also, stories like @chriswasfirst shared it’s why the future is crypto.

It’s 10k everywhere.

~2.5k eur in Norway, personal experience got money seized