You may see sudden spike in TikTok sales. [India banned TikTok!]

If I don’t forget :smiley:

crazy…

Read some of the comments here: https://old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/hjdbb3/anonymous_hackers_target_tiktok_delete_this/

Apparently, the guy mentioned in the BoredPanda article may not be telling the whole truth and is sugar coating one thing over another. His claims that Facebook devours less private data is hilarious. The same guy also claims we shouldn’t use Apple products because of a plethora of reasons. I didn’t fully dig into this issue yet, but this seems like an attack on an upcoming social media platform that’s not owned by the western world, so it’s a natural enemy. Prime subject of smear campaigns.

2 Likes

What’s so problematic with China apps…!

They are not really a free speech supportive…!

China and India got into border tension, and all the contents from indian tik tokers targeting the mistakes of china are flagged immediately and some are banned.

There’s a branch for tik tok in india called helo, that’s an indian only social media app. Indian army picture got flagged, anything about china got flagged just 10 days before to one of my account there .!

And the media manager of helo just told you should not post anything about china and it will be flagged.!

Where as i can abuse mark Zuckerberg and Jack on their own platforms freely…!

See Facebook “fact checkers” or the fact that they strictly monitor and police political pages now. In my opinion, it’s a constant information war these days. I am sure the Chinese aren’t saints, but I would take everything they’re throwing at them with a grain of salt.

1 Like

What Facebook and Twitter does is a corporate crime.

But what tik tok and other Chinese social media apps does is a crime sponsored by the government.

That’s why they banned all western social medias in China.

And now play they victim card

You can still appeal the fact checkers and bring back the post to the normal terms.

A political analyst did that in India. But for Chinese apps once it’s banned that is banned without a question

2 Likes

Bad news, fellas

2 Likes

GOOD NEWS <3

instagram reels on the way. it is getting tremendous response in india. if it comes through USA then that is going to be awesome…!

I guess Trump doesn’t need the young US voters :smiley:

3 Likes

Recently Pakistan issued a warning to tik tok. So in the near future Pakistan will ban it too. It’s also one of the reasons that there are a lot of tik tok accounts for sale here on swapd.

send them all my way buying all verified tiktoks… or anything with a blue badge lol