You may see sudden spike in TikTok sales. [India banned TikTok!]

Indian government just now banned 59 Chinese apps which includes tik tok

You may see sudden spike in tik tok sales on swapd…! Everyone will sell at the lowest & the fastest price possible…!

Make use of it…!

Keep in mind every indian follower = useless now…!

11 Likes

Thought tiktok was owned by the Chinese?

Yes but indian government banned tik tok from india…!

So indian tik tok accounts won’t worth a penny :joy: and also the followers won’t worth the penny for the buyer as everyone will be dormant

2 Likes

So @MediaBoy what you got for sale good sir.

1 Like

■■■■ tik tok, i hate that ■■■■.

2 Likes

A free go in publicity zone for paedophiles, thots and every lowlives out there…

1 Like

Tiktok verifications happening from India will not be possible. This will mean verified accounts are more precious!

lol they banned Mobile Legends and UC Browser too… RIP like half of mobile legend’s playerbase

Haven’t heard of that game. :astonished:

How will they do it exactly?
internet providers will block tiktok servers?

2 Likes

I feel like this ban is temporary and everything will be back on track once the government receives their good share of money from these companies to revert the ban.

So still if anyone wants to sell their TikTok Account for pennies, you can reach me. I’ll happily buy it.

1 Like

What do you mean, now? :smiley:

2 Likes

NOOOOOO :sob:
India’s tik tok are the best in the world

imagen

2 Likes

Thank god.

6 Likes
2 Likes

No actual link to his study? Just an interview? Or did I miss it in the article.

1 Like

They are always useless. But now they are 100% useless. The followers count are just dead as possible

Becuase when we open tik tok from india

2 Likes

Can you access It using VPN?

1 Like

Nope tried with free vpn it doesn’t open

And i don’t want to waste few bucks trying paid vpn for tik tok tho…!

1 Like

From now pls give fair warning to users purchasing Tik tok accounts having indians followers @SWAPD

2 Likes