Your SWAPD Shopping Cart Icon is Now a Dollar Sign!

For the longest time, we couldn’t understand why people ask staff the simplest of questions. How do I start a ticket? Where do I find the link to the fee calculator? How to start a listing? Well, it dawned on us that perhaps people associated the checkout cart icon with what it actually is—a page where you place your potential buys before actually buying. So, in short, people never click on it. We want to see if things change around and entice users to CLICK that icon, so they can learn that all the money-making tools they need are just a simple press of a button away. We actually had VIPs asking us how to start a checkout ticket; this needs to stop.

All the tools you will ever need to make money on SWAPD are under the new dollar sign icon. That is all, thank you for reading.

20 Likes

Drip!

1 Like

2 Likes

Now we talking

3 Likes

How about a kaching / cash register sound effect if someone accepts a ticket :thinking: Similar to Stripe. It’s addicting

8 Likes

1 Like

That would be another good change, if possible

1 Like

Great idea.

2 Likes

My 2 cents. Maybe change

Start Checkout → Start a Ticket

2 Likes

SO ADDICTING!!!

1 Like

Gamblers unite

Better

“Top Sellers” probably needs to be changed so it’s not the same?

3 Likes

Nice catch, will fix…

SOMEDAY!

1 Like

SWAPD Rewards have the same icon as well but I guess nobody will notice it anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:pepemoney:

1 Like

Mid-next week we will fix the dollar sign in the sidebar and toy with ticket sounds :smiley: It can’t be sooner, as developers are on vacation!

3 Likes