YouTube 8K Monotized - Music Channel - Huge potential

music
monetized
int

Amount of subscribers: 8712
Country of subscribers (majority): India
Topic/Niche: Music

BONUS: You can rebrand / make your OWN url on this channel. It hasent changed its URL. So you can rebrand to WHATEVER. img_538192856521 img_88244037949

Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic
This channel, created in September 2015, is totally dedicated to various musical styles, such as House, Deep House, R&B, Indie Pop, Pop, etc. It has the advantage of already having the option of performing live broadcasts

It has more than 780 videos published, 0 Strikes , has more than 8500 subscribers and almost 3 million views .

The channel is monetized and the monthly revenue is around 30€. however, the channel has already earned more than $2,500 during its existence.

Reason for sale

Make money

Opportunities

By purchasing a Youtube channel dedicated to all types of music, you have an excellent opportunity to continue a music channel with a diversified audience.

Description:
Selling MONOTIZED channel, ready to earn money. Lifetime revenue $2600. $30 monthly without work right now.

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

unlisted #3

We will relist your post once you upload screenshots that comply with our TOS, thank you.

Fixed :slight_smile:

You need to upload a screen grab of the geo breakdown, then it’s good to go.

done

Please do not lie in your listings. The majority of your viewers are from India, not the USA. I’ve edited your listing for you.

Relisted.

listed #9

Please private message me a bin.
I will buy today.

is it sold? i sent op a pm but no response

Not sold. Answered all. :slight_smile:

link and price

please send me the handle and your current offer

hello username pls

link and price

pm me link and price

hey am ofering you 260 dollars for you acount.

does your channel still avaliable? 300 for it

Why shouldn’t he? Everyone has got the right to do so.