Youtube Channel 103,972 Subscribers , 60,000,000 Views for sale

Amount of subscribers: 103,972
Country of subscribers (majority): iraq
Topic/Niche: sport
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): no

Description: I have for sale channel with disabled monetization Youtube Channel 103,972 Subscribers , 60,000,000 Views for sale
Hello everyone! I have for sale channel with disabled monetization

![12|690x250]

your asking for almost $2k on a channel not monetized, not TOP USA and has no videos?

1 Like

I don’t understand why most sellers here remove the videos, there are certain buyers (like me) who prefer the videos not to be deleted, they can delete them themselves if they want to

2 Likes

@whitecupg… thats the same thing im saying, i dont understand why sellers do that. whats the logic in removing or unlisting the videos or making them private?.. to me it only results in a harder or more difficult sale

1 Like

I guess it’s because they want to sell it to someone who wants to start over but then, it’s too expensive, I bet if he uploads a video it won’t even get 1000 views (most accounts here in general). So at the end of the day most accounts here are way overpriced…

1 Like

Link

1 Like

What is the channel url?

1 Like

You are not customers. Do not lighten people’s things. You don’t have to say that if I can’t buy it, you don’t have to talk about it.

You are not customers. Do not lighten people’s things. You don’t have to say that if I can’t buy it, you don’t have to talk about it.

Sending links to this site is forbidden

Sending links to this site is forbidden

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.