YouTube Channel

Looking for a YouTube channel that’s monetized, most niches will work, trying to be in 2k range…

1 Like

Selling 6k subs for 1k usd search up: REMOVED

Monetized?

Yes it is

Link warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (links), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to place URLs to your property inside the topic. The reason for this is so you don’t expose your URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

We don’t allow YT accounts under 10K, by the way.

YouTube accounts are in no way near the same as a fb fanpage or Instagram account. I think YouTube should make an exception to this min. 10K rule, looking as they don’t come by as much as other social media do.

1 Like

We just don’t want to manage tickets under an X amount of fans, as that lowers their value, and it makes things very income-ineffective for us. Some tickets take days to resolve with 200-300 replies, our staff can’t do that on 100 USD tickets. We could manage it now, but if the site gets more popular, the work hours required to manage such transactions simply won’t be worth it. So, this rule is because simple economics, and nothing else.

And we did lower our minimum for YouTube to 10k. It’s the only platform that’s lower, as every other platform has a 20K minimum. We just won’t go any lower. We don’t want to become a site where there is a flood of 5-50 USD transactions going. This begun to happen when we didn’t have the limits in place, the site became flooded with low quality properties. As soon as we added the limit, things cleared up.

1 Like

Does that mean I can’t purchase his one?

Thank you for clarifying, but we’re looking at a 6k subs account with a 1,000$ price. Shouldn’t the price itself hold it’s value in this matters? How is that not allowed seeing as people r selling fb pages and instagram accounts as low as 100$.

Maybe a minimum dollar amount or a surcharge is paid? Just asking…

Usually small accounts meant low ticket prices. I will talk to our other admins and let you know.

2 Likes

Thanks!

You are the rare exception that makes our rule look silly, as 99 out of 100 times lower accounts mean peanuts for us.

2 Likes

I would allow already monetized YouTube accounts to be sold on here no matter the size, at least for the time being. A lot of smaller monetized ones will sell for around $200-$300, which is still more than some of the FB and IG account sales that go on here. I’m only suggesting this just because I know how awful YouTube currently is with reviewing monetization applications. They’ve been pushing back the date of review over and over, each time by a few months, and its really quite annoying.

1 Like

Sorry but after discussing it with admins we will stick to our fan limits. Money isn’t the only issue here, small accounts are notoriously easy to fake, and we want to get rid of fakes on our site.

2 Likes

I can bump my range up to 3k to 4K for the right account…please let me know if anyone has any thier selling now…thanks!!

1 Like