YouTube Channels/Companies

PM’d you.

I see,
Thank you!

pm link, any interest in selling smaller channels alone?

Links please!

Kindly shoot over the links and any more info available regarding the business/companies as well, thank you.

messaged u

I can’t send every single link unless it is really serious as it includes license deals from other channels.
If u could pay a 1,000,000 USD please let me know then I will make a document with every single deal.

1 Like

Also sent a list of more channels , hope that helps!

If anyone has more questions please let me know!

Pm Link

sent if correct

Want to add for everyone that this listing also includes some top tier usernames (actually top tier)
Also a 93k IG and a 230k IG.

It also includes a 305k follower and monetized FB account.

You are not just buying something profitable u are buying a ■■■■ ton of digital assets.

1 Like

Links please

Link is sent!

1 Like

Pls send link—
Questions:
$1M for all, but this is primarily compromised of one owned YT channel and many licensed channels owned and controlled by others correct?

Does your license agreement give you complete ownership of the content or only a percentage.

Are you able to distribute the content as you wish on other platforms?

Is the licensed channel owner still making new videos or are you only collecting on old videos.

How long is the license agreement in place for?

Is the company registered as an INC or LLC and in what state? (Tax reasons)

I am interested in buying and fully capable. I just need to be able to justify the investment and have clear expectations on my return.

And lastly to confirm, your main reason for divestment is to focus on a personal channel? Is this correct?

2 Likes

Just to add, don’t settle with just swapd. You can use them for the escrow part. But for this amount, make sure you are covered, i.e., written and notarized signed agreements, contracts, etc. If names are registered FBNs, make sure they are also transferred to you.

6 Likes

it would have to be specific paper work because some accounts can’t be easily middlemanned or not at all so first an NDA would be signed by all parties then we would release all agreements and everything.

If that all looks okay and good we will then proceed to do certain things at certain price points and move over.

All agreements would be my own cost.
(limited to like 10-20k) and only my side.

Thanks for mentioning!

1 Like

Pm me links and details please

Send you a DM in Dutch. Love to connect and discuss a bit. Happy to talk on any platform you prefer.

1 Like

Very interesting. Good luck with selling :raised_hands:

2 Likes