YouTube Editor For Hire / Editor with 4Yrs + Experience

YouTube Editor For Hire

Growing on YouTube can be quite challenging, particularly if you lack experience in producing top-notch content and utilizing effective SEO techniques to rank higher in the algorithm. Many channels fail due to an inability to match the quality of their rivals in the niche, leading them to give up after a few weeks or months with no notable progress.

Services I Provide

As an experienced video editor, I can help you enhance the quality of your videos and make them more engaging to your target audience. Whether you have footage from a recent event, a product demonstration or a promotional campaign, I can help edit it to create a polished final product that meets your specific requirements. With my expertise in using industry-standard video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects, I can ensure that your videos are professionally edited to meet the highest standards of quality. Additionally, I am committed to collaborating with you closely to understand your vision for the project and deliver results that exceed your expectations.

Pricing

• Basic: 3-5 Minute Video $50+
  • Standard: 8-10 Minute Video $85+
  • Premium: 11-15 Min Video $110+

Please note that the prices stated above are subject to change based on the particular niche for which you require your video. To determine the exact cost of a video that meets your specific needs, kindly send me a private message.

Furthermore, if you need videos of a customized length or have any particular requests, please feel free to send me a private message. I will provide you with a personalized offer that is tailored to your specific requirements.

DM FOR PORTFOLIO AND WORK.

Unlisted because of shouting in the title. Please edit your title and remove caps.

1 Like

What sort of content can you make?

1 Like

HIGHLY SPECIALIZED IN FOLLOWING ( + MORE )

-Gaming videos
-Cash Cow videos
-Documentry
-Vlogs
-Short From Content
-Commercials
-High End Edits 4k/8k

-SFX and VFX
-Animations
-Subtitles
-Motion Graphics

Do you have any examples of your work?

1 Like

yeah Pm

PM samples

Yeah Done

Interested in Samples

Ok Sir sure Check PM

Please PM some example work. Interested in short form YouTube short style content specifically. Thanks

Check PM :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.