YouTube Joint Venture: Your Content ID CMS, My $25K-$50K/month Assets

I have been running a growing network of YouTube channels that monetize videos by inserting my copyright-claimed assets.

Over time, the role of Content ID provider has been fulfilled by subscription-based music distributors (Amuse, Distrokid, …), invite-only distributors (AWAL, The Orchard, …), and as of late, directly by a YouTube MCN granting my channel access to the Content ID matching feature.

Unfortunately, whether by interfering with the claims or holding the payments, none are suited for long-term monetization.

As such, I am turning to Swapd to form a mutually beneficial partnership by putting the right resources together.

Your input:

• A YouTube CMS with Content ID
  • Transparency with the YouTube earnings reports
  • Monthly handling of large payments via bank transfer

My resources:

• A YouTube channel with original assets
  • A network of YouTube channels uploading videos containing the original assets
  • Monthly earnings of $25K, scalable to $50K+/month

Put together; you passively process the payments without interfering while I actively scale the earnings and number of channels that use the Content ID assets.

If you wish to put your CMS to use or know someone who fits the criteria, kindly reach out for additional information and discuss the agreement’s details (payments, reports, revenue share, etc.).

1 Like

Reach out to @CGG

2 Likes

I can handle this; we collect and claim on behalf of many major artists with an invite-only distributor. I’ll PM

1 Like

Your type content upload?

Still available?