♬ Youtube Real views | Speed upto 5Million views per day | 100% Real views | Youtube Promotions | Price Dropped

Service : YouTube Views on your videos (proper videos not shorts) Using Google Ads. There’s no limit on how many views you can order, you can legit order 20million views on your video today!! I dont use panels or fake views for my clients.

Price for worldwide: 999$ (+Swapd Fee) For 1Million views

Source: Google Advertisements
Tat: 12 - 48 hours For 1-5Million views
Demographics: Worldwide

• Requirements -

1. Minimum order quantity - 500k Views
  2. VIDEO SHOULD BE LESS THAN 5 mins DURATION.

• How to Know if these views are legit and not bot or fake views-
You can check everything in the creator studio of your channel under ‘traffic sources’ section of that specific youtube video.

• Can i buy your service for my normal youtube videos too?
Yes. Anyone can buy YouTube ads views on any video posted on youtube. We’re working with many labels, youtubers, singers, and many more to promote their videos to make them reach a wider audience.

• Extra Benefits: You can get extra subscribers, likes, comments but it totally depends on your content. The better the content the more conversion but im not claiming any guaranteed amount of subs or likes, engagement can be 0 as well, totally depends on content .

Payment: USDT (crypto)

2 Likes

Just completed 1 order today on-site, over-delivered to the client! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey is this still available?

@ValorMedia yes, pls check DM

can you do crypto promotional defi HYIP videos?

@warrenstu25 any youtube video below 5mins

So this is 100% legit views. ?

How much for 500k?

Yess 100% legit done thru google adwords…

500$ + swapdfee for 500k views

How fast can you deliver ? Can you do this within 1 hour ?

1 Like

@devani Google adwords approval takes 0-12 hours, once the video is approved to run as an AD- we can go in full speed.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in learning more about your service. I’m a musician and would like to see how you’ve helped other musicians. Thank you!

1 Like

Why does it have to be less than 5 min videos?

We run your videos as ads. Our strategies to get fast and budget views works best with videos of under 5mins in length(usually music videos).