1.6m Food TV show Facebook page - Verified Badge - Big fan base

Please send link and latest price

Link and price please

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Link and best offer

Price: 25k$ and payment with bitcoin

Lol this page again. :wink:

1 Like

@Jjg i dont know whats your problem here , leave the guy alone with his listing and wish him a good luck with sale if you are not gonna buy

4 Likes

I would leave him alone if the whole thing wasnā€™t so shady. Read the previous comments in the thread and it doesnā€™t make sense. He already sold it for $30k but now it is up for sale again? Iā€™m trying to prevent someone from purchasing a clearly problematic asset and not waste $30k on a page that will eventually be discovered by The Travel Channel and removed for copyright infringementā€¦ https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/anthony-bourdain

@Jjg he is not my friend , and i donā€™t know him at all , you can ask any admin here , but i see you just wanna miss with his listing leave him alone , if there is something weird about it or him i believe that the site admin will take an action right away , he ask for 30K$ for 100k$ thatā€™s not your business if you think there is something shady about this page then donā€™t buy it , easy right ?

2 Likes

PM link and detail last 7 days

Link and price pls.

PM page and best offer

Link and bin price

Link and best offer plz

link and best offer, thanks

Link and best offer

Price and link?

Hi. is this still available. Can you share me the link and updated insights. Interested Thanks .

Well for everybody wondering here the page reach is good and can get better by posting content related to him. And with this reach i think you can get your money back only with Instant Articles for about 2-3 month or the other best option is to create 4-8 minutes video for adbreak or even longer if possible and 100% you can get really good rpm since the page is full USA. But what i donā€™t like here is that the page got no sort of guarantee and from my experience fb verified pages especially are always under the radar means that your post will get flagged real quick. This page is only if ur lucky but no good to pay 30k for it. The best offer from the seller should be at least at 20k and offer a % of money back to the buyer that would sound more fairā€¦