1.8k Subs Monetized Enabled Channel

Amount of subscribers: 1,800
Country of subscribers (majority): Russia
Topic/Niche: Gaming/ Counter-Strike
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: This is one of my many already enabled monetized channels that I have available. It is a gaming channel with mainly Russian viewers and subs. You can change the niche to whatever you want through after purchase. Since it’s monetized I’m asking for at least more than $600 minimum. Looking to sell fast as well so if you’re serious about purchasing we can get a deal done quickly.

Screenshots:

Screenshot warning!

We have removed some portions of your entry (screenshots), as it directly violated our Terms of Service. You’re not allowed to reveal URLs or @handles to your property inside the screenshots. The reason for this is so you don’t expose the URL to the general public. It’s never a good idea to do so, as the topic will end up on Google, and sometimes hackers/social mods may try to take over/remove your social profile. If someone is interested, they will ask you to send them a private message.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions just send us a private message.

Thank you for using SWAPD.

Your post will be relisted once you reupload the necessary screenshots that comply with our TOS.

PM link please

Link posted to @Abdul

Thank you

Link plz

Link posted to @Savvyking

So this is ok to go off swapt to paypal?? Confused

I did some reading around because this is the first time I’ve attempted to sell an account through here.

Here’s the section on how it works: https://swapd.co/t/how-to-use-swapd-checkout-system/3522

1 Like

pm please

1 Like

PM sent @geob12333

Account SOLD! Please close this thread!