100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

Pretty sure most of us saw this coming. Any verification done without PR is by using a sketchy backdoor.

6 Likes

Lol yeah and when everything goes wrong, nobody takes their own responsibility.

6 Likes

@Teal & @SWAPD easy for u guys to say it but no problem thanks, i will find my way iam lossing 8k refunding my client now so u say right or left as much u want.

1 Like

What a great argument. Grow up man, you made the mistake yourself. Take some responsibility.

4 Likes

We deserve this. Well, what is important is what we learn from this.

1 Do not trust shortcuts
2. May be for Verification Service, there has to be some hold time like other escrow sites where 14 days is o PEOPLEPERHOUR.COM, UPWORK HAS 2 WEEKS as such

1 Like

Thanks for ur stupid advice as u see iam having a bad morning so stay out of my way iam damm angry :triumph:

3 Likes

Can’t compere these sites with swapd.

@mae just informed me that @McEvans personal IG is still verified. There is no justice in this world.

7 Likes

Understandable, good luck man. Hope you find your way.

1 Like

Everyone knows that there are risks associated with such services. However, some greedy resellers chose to scam their clients for money$$. It seems like nobody cares about their own reputation. (I’m talking about resellers who haven’t told their customers about the risks.)

Has anyone verified their personal or brand account through MCEvans? I guess not :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

How much did he make of his services? Hes prob somewhere in a stripclub poppin Dom Perignon bottles

1 Like

It’s stupid to expect to get a full refund. He probably bought a lambo and a rolex with his last money :rofl:

6 Likes

I love swapd for being quick.

When accounts are debaged or methods get patched, it’s usually around 1-2 months later.

No way that swapd can do anything about this.

1 Like

Don’t blame him hahaha, would have done the same

3 Likes

RIP

I know money talks, but it amazes me how many resellers will grab the first good thing they see and push it onto their clients right away, without thinking ahead. Personally, I don’t even like to flip properties I just bought as I am afraid they will be pulled. I have a couple of accounts I bought six months ago and only now am ready to sell, as I feel they’re a safe product to push.

8 Likes

And if you’re going to be a business tycoon and resell hot and unproven stuff, make sure you have the bankroll to refund if things go wrong. As someone said here, people talk, and reputation in our community is virtually everything.

6 Likes

There are many DC and VIP members still reselling from others. There needs to be a better system to monitor. I even had a guy messaging me the moment I went into a ticket just to snap the case from the seller.

Report anything you find. We will investigate.

1 Like

I feel sad for all the clients and wish you all the best :pray:t4:

2 Likes