100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

Even if it were, he advertised it as Legacy Verification so he’d technically be scamming then by misleading

3 Likes

Well, judging from his photos found online (and even on SWAPD), he’s traveling the world. He even told us to hold on to his DC award shipment as he will be traveling for three months. Your money at work, guys.

2 Likes

Haram Money :moneybag: Shame on him , karma exists i hope i see him one day struggling for 1$

3 Likes

Allowed. But RIP your inbox.

Im the verification king 🫶🏼

1 Like

Do u want take mine

Pm me

1 Like

I think he made ~ $400-500k from this service… maybe more.

2 Likes

1 Like

W move :100:

1 Like

Alot of people were bashing me for rejecting ■■■■ cases. This is the exact reason, because I’m not a shameless dog that sells himself

5 Likes

We’re still going to bash you no matter what :smiley: Noob.

It was a joke (just in case someone didn’t get it)

I sent you 3 accounts that were affected. But don’t feel obligated.

I’m in Poland next week i will make better pizza than @Rapunzel the noob for you 🫶🏽

3 Likes

I think you should be cautious though now these accounts probably have an internal note of fraudulent verification too?

2 Likes

I appreciate it brother, i will take a look in a few minutes when I’m home. Will try my truly best to change this situation as i have seen these kind of things happen very often with corrupt Meta engineers that can verify every page.

Engineers and as example a partnership rep are very different from eachother.

Wasn’t an engineer or Meta verified.

If it wasn’t it should’ve been the stupidest rep ever to take so much risk. If the rep was acting with control he would have all the pages still verified

Who was it? Still confused how he even did it