100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

Don’t really want to put out private knowledge into the public domain

Meta uses a lot of 3rd party contractors. My guess would be someone who was employed with one of those firms.

2 Likes

Let‘s sue meta :rofl:

Hope you can do something for me. One of client de badged I’m in big trouble with me client…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. But one is fine, call him and be honest. Tell him you’ll make sure he gets some press if he’s freaking out.

And be happy it’s only one. There are people here having way more.

Yes but. @SWAPD has to take their responsibility too. There is dozens of account in the same case and Swapd fees are involved in it

2 Likes

When it’s a verification ticket, they warn you about pre-verified/verification and the risks associated with it. If you proceed even after that warning, what more can they do?

2 Likes

@McEvans Will you refund me $10k of the ~$60k that I paid you? Basically 17 cents on the dollar.

1 Like

Tim Allen Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

5 Likes

Told me what?

On which part are you referring to?

9 Likes

What happens to all the de-badged accounts now?

Can they be verified again?

I have the same problem with someone here gives me Snapchat accounts and after some weeks all accounts losses badges
But I did nothing because there was no guarantee on the badge , and I think no one will help here because there is no guarantee, and I think he did not tell anyone that there is a guarantee

Yes, why not?

Forget it

Most probably these profiles won’t be eligable most of those who got it done were brands and meme pages

1 Like

No, it was guaranteed. Mcevans said “yes sir it’s legit you won’t lose the badge in the future”

Here is the difference.

3 Likes

If he said this he should refound money

1 Like

Yeah he did to get more poeple in buying.
I don’t think he is gonna refund anyone, so forget it

IG verification” is, was, and will be important in the future. I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but let me guess. You want to prove that you were right, but our previous conversation wasn’t about warning other users. Please correct me if I’m mistaken.

You were one of the users who rushed to comment repeatedly. This isn’t the first time that Instagram has removed verification badges, and if you haven’t updated your client about the warranties, then there’s no point in commenting on this thread.

P.S., I feel sorry for those of you who lost your badges. I hope that you have informed your customers about the situation and any risks involved. Let’s hope that @McEvans will come and explain the situation.

3 Likes