100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

If Mcevans would be Bernie Madoff:

I made a terrible mistake with the help of others but the fact that these other complicit parties were complicit does not excuse me for allowing myself to be trapped into the greed of others.

99% of the people knew there is a high risk. Greed took over.

2 Likes

false

1 Like

@SWAPD & @Teal and anyone that i was mad this morning i apologise to you all, i got called 30+times in phone from my client while i was sleeping, so it was unusual and i got directly here, anyway this it happened and cannot be recovered as much as i would want, i was lucky i didnt process more with that guy so lets look foward for solutions!

We do have 1 option for those who had full name : Meta Verified

Second option try to re-verify again !

I personally going in Meta Verified program

3 Likes

Itā€™s only for personal account if you are a brand you canā€™t do meta verifiedā€¦

1 Like

My client is with full name know

Can we do Meta Verified from Swiss Region?

Mine one from this seller got Debaged too.:nerd_face:

Not Surprised :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m not even surprised to be honest, his sales scripts were looking like they were written by an uneducated indian scammer, so were all his replies. I saw 0 proffesionalism

9 Likes

Amiri saving the day!

BTW - heā€™s a SUPER sweet guy. Iā€™ve dealt with him on site on 2 tickets so far, and heā€™s super professional and a BREEZE to deal with!

8 Likes

One guy, one service, and in just a few weeks, wipes out $500k of SWAPD membersā€™ money. SWAPD might have harbored one of the biggest scams in SMM industry. Not saying theyā€™re responsible, but, it happened on SWAPD.

8 Likes

I mentioned exactly this scenario 41 days ago.

Appreciate it boss!

It is always a pleasure to deal with you and iā€™m glad that you appreciate our relationship :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Amiri Ceo of Meta kindly check ur DM :crazy_face:

He actually made ~2m lol

Swapd max 25-30% of his cases

2 Likes

You saw how fast i verify :slight_smile:

Because this disaster happened. ALL PEOPLE 50% DISCOUNT to forget this horrible stuff!

2 Likes

@Amiri why you then donā€™t accept my case? :joy::grin:

How can you see if a case got flagged? Didnā€™t knew this exits :wink:

If anyone has a way to make the brand account re verified let me know. (Doesnā€™t have press yet but is verified via yellow check on Twitter)

hmu

I need Food party not submittion to forget this event, @Amiri am i invited?

1 Like