100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

I am fairly sure you’re not even close as far as the amount goes. 500K is nothing compared to what I’ve read bout. And it’s mostly not SWAPD members money. Everyone was reselling to outsiders. Not that it makes any difference. Just saying, though.

3 Likes

Biggest scam? Lol. You never heard of Brazil, Argentina or Nigeria verification Scams?

Brazil = 5-10m I can just say that.

Artist verification also few million

Damn. So he’s going to have a lot of people looking for him.

To be totally honest. It’s everyone’s fault. Greed took over. Verified within hours without press. Sounds like Christmas, mew year and birthday at the same time. Everyone made the decision for themselves. Take the lesson.

9 Likes

Exactly this!

2 Likes

We all knew this was gonna happen, sooner or later. Don’t act surprised now you all.

1 Like

This was too harsh.

Yes, Five Jumeirah in Dubai. Ifykyk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol i was staying there and have booking in may too xd

Try five village instead

The sky villa

Yea i tried and I liked village one more because of its calm.

Can you share your readings :eyes: @SWAPD

Do you mean to say that you were aware that he was a scammer and still allowed him to proceed?

I knew this was coming as i was very close to pay 20k just to get my own profile verified, This was before the lunch of meta verified.

Sorry for everyone and i hope you will find a solution.

Its not a scam tbh, people know the risks of ‘fast verification’.

He delivered the service and u agreed with it to make ‘fast money’, so he delivered the service.

Don’t really see a scam scam tbh, maybe fake promises it is ‘safe’ but all people with common sense knows its not safe and there is always a risk.

4 Likes

Yes, exactly that.

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

4 Likes

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

1 Like

I am sorry everyone who lost their badges, and money, I hope @McEvans re-verify or refund.

Learn your lesson.

This stuff happens at least once or twice per year. Whether it’s some hot ticket item, or a normal purge, tons of people get scorned. To sum up what happened here in a text-meme:

Users: LET ME MAKE TONS OF MONEY FAST.
Also users: OMG WTF happened! Who’s fault is this?

7 Likes

That was unlucky.
Thanks god I canceled the ticket and got refunded.
:pray:
It was too good to be true!

1 Like