100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

@Maketas and thank me :joy::wink:

1 Like

Seller visited the site 5 hours ago. And he still hasnā€™t made an explanation that will satisfy people.

Itā€™s the most concrete answer to knowing that he admits his guilt and that he canā€™t get anything back.

I got this service from someone who knew the seller and came up with a better offer. Sellerā€™s service but it was $1000 cheaper since we were off site.

And the badge was removed 4 hours ago.

Nobody knows what to do. But the seller urgently needs an explanation.

Can you contact the seller via phone number or e-mail and have them come to the site? @SWAPD

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

@Swapd can you punch @McEvans for me? :boxing_glove: :facepunch:

2 Likes

He was viewing this thread multiple times today, itā€™s pretty clear he has nothing to do about this besides saying heā€™s sorry lol

1 Like

Best to get verified the natural way with organic tier 1 pr and a legitimate submission.
Which I provide
:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Donā€™t be a fool. If we had known that everyone would be for sure debadged, we would never have allowed this to happen. However, you should always use your common sense, and be aware of the potential consequences, which unfortunately occurred. If something seems too good to be true it probably is.

2 Likes

@McEvans open ticket plz

1 Like

He is responding to some users via PMs, but his inbox is getting flooded. A phone call will not change anything.

i think it is fair if the staff shares the personal information of @McEvans publicly at least we know who is the scammer, not that iam willing to go after him but at least peoples he does deals in future if they search his name they will find out he is a scammer so we make sure he has no future.

Dude, heā€™s not a scammer. He shouldnā€™t even be limited here IMO. He did nothing wrong. Everyone knew the terms and risks before moving forward. They were clear as day. Thereā€™s ZERO reason to be mad at him for this happening, other than him dodging accountability publicly - which honestly doesnā€™t matter too much because frankly, heā€™s not required to give any response. Itā€™s just the mature and professional thing to do, but heā€™s not obligated.

1 Like

he gaved words that badges would not drop i asked him 20 times + publicly in topics! so if he dont come clean the mess at least with me, he will be 100% scammer there is no doubts on it.

5 Likes

If thatā€™s the case, then I agree. Post a screenshot of him saying that to you please

i can do that even the words i guarantee but i know 100% @McEvans not gone get back ever so i would consider it waste of energy searching my messages and ticket

1 Like

Youā€™re publicly calling someone a scammer, which is a big deal. The least you can do is back your claim up with a screenshot. Iā€™m sure everyone would love to see where he said the badge will 100% stay. Iā€™m sorry this happened to you, but when time permits, please provide proof he said that

3 Likes

@GOAT as much i would like to change ur thoughts at least on this i find myself limited as @mae warned me to not involve in those situations

2 Likes

Oh I donā€™t mean as an argument in any way. Just genuinely curious if he actually said that. But your choice. Weā€™re allowed to communicate on site :joy: just both need to stay away from being negative / nasty

He was actively telling people ā€œNO, they will just layoff the staff. So he could get as much sales as he could. He clearly didnā€™t care what happened. Thatā€™s why I never ended up buying he could never say yeah you know what there is a change you could lose the badge. I wasnā€™t willing to lose my relationship with clients over this.

7 Likes

Yeah @theflyeagle sent me screenshots. In this case, if @McEvans doesnā€™t provide a 100% refund, heā€™s a scammer and should not be allowed on Swapd. He did in fact say badges are safe and wonā€™t be removed. If he hadnā€™t said that, Iā€™d side with him, but I have to be fair. Heā€™s a scammer if he doesnā€™t respond publicly and offer a refund immediately.

5 Likes

Yeah it makes sense, they have cases who submitted this is why he did not accept any request