100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

Of course, you have the right to freedom of speech, provided it is kept professional and appropriate.

1 Like

Y’all act like this is the first time someone had a instant verification plug with no press requirements that didn’t offer warranty and then a week to a month if not even a day later they were all debadged… this has happened off site at least 20 times last years alone, instant verification with no press, even regular verifications if minor account changes happen or press get blacklisted they get audited and are removed

Everyone know the risk, 90% of the stuff we do on-site is against TOS of ant and all platforms

I’m also not stating this is okay, he should offer a partial or free resubmissions or a service for free to the clients that is of equal value

3 Likes

Smh I sent you two very good and easy cases

Also, who can help me claim @mcevanz on swapd, TikTok, and instagram ?

1 Like

@Amiri said he gone do here in topic for free, then he said for all victims 50% off and even so he agreed to do for free , i ended up opening ticket 3k :joy:

@onlyusernames :electric_plug:

2 Likes

Honestly I did even want a discount lmao I been asking him they’re great cases

1 Like

The department must have scouted out the high level employee who entered the ticks into the system…they were never done with panel or anything else…

By now there has been a specific department internally for months that verifies operators’ manual tasks…so considering the speed of verification and the amounts he did it was normal to understand that it would end up that way…

I feel sorry for those who lost money!

1 Like

For those who are afraid of a new “submission” there is no history in system (department badge) on old or lost. I had verified a client 3 times in 3 months because he had lost it for major issues–and they never asked me any questions.

The person that shows me legit proof telling his potential clients that he may lose the badge but still needs to pay 15k will get $200 from me, if closed successfully.

My point here. Let’s all stop playing super legit. We all fucked up by wanting quick money, haha. And I‘m sure some here promised clients they won’t lose the badge without getting it from McEvans straight.

The fact, that you go out and sell something that will be soon available for $11 shows already the truth.

2 Likes

That’s true

1 Like

He asked me 8k you are lucky :joy:

Me did one case and i profit 0$, instead i paid with my moneyfor my client 1 month ago and just few days ago he paid my money back​:moneybag: now its complicated :neutral_face: iam trying to get meta verified option asap

1 Like

I believe it’s hard. Be transparent to client say ■■■■ happen, find solution.

2 Likes

Iam on it he wants the badge not the money but lucky he good friend as well but the problem is deep down he will feel cheated even so he dont say it but anyway thanks for positivity

2 Likes

I could try

1 Like

Damn this was an unfortunate thread to read through…

Great learning lesson though.

Long term thinking always wins.

2 Likes

Is there anyone who is helping bypass the Meta Verified subscription waitlist ?

This ^^

I thought it was odd at first, too. But after further review, he did say the badge was 100% safe and that it wouldn’t disappear. So unless he refunds 100% of the money for every transaction, he should be banned from Swapd. Proof attached

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 1.09.50 AM

1 Like