100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

He came, he saw, he cashed in. Just like everyone who bought his service. He lured them in with a $7000 offer, then jacked it up to $15k when he saw the frenzy. His customers weren’t suckers, they knew the game. And about those screenshots. He never said that stuff in his public thread, did he? That’s probably from a private chat where he sweet-talked one of them into handing over their money.

Response from @McEvans (to staff)

I woke up to the sad news about accounts getting debadged.
And I feel really really bad. As the fb staff gave me all assurance that this won’t happen.
I have reported the matter to the police station. Today. As immediately this happened I flew into Nigeria , Africa .
And this morning I made a police petition against the bank accts that I paid all the money into over N200,000,000

And over $900k in USDT.

I really had no bad intentions and once am able to get Justice and salvage what I can from what I paid to this person I will make refunds

So, it seems @McEvans is remorseful which is appreciated (as this behavior is unseen in our industry). He is actually trying to chargeback the funds sent to his reps. This prob won’t go anywhere but still, if true, nice move.

1 Like

He reported to the police that he did something against the rules? Smart move.

6 Likes

Nah he probably claimed he was scammed but everyone knows the money will never leave that bank account back to the victims unfortunately

Making fool ,police what will do? Its agints fb policy and even court the cant prove it ,allso the rep which took money maybe mcevans pay via crypto so there is no record or track able so i think the just want to make fool to swapd member if he really done report at least have some report copy or slip

2 Likes

USDT def gone

Wire prob gone to unfortunately

Nigeria :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol again Nigerian scam….
He can be sorry we manage our customer he just cash out the money and have no issue to fix

1 Like

i think he going to his motherland because he knows he safe only in that country lol :joy: but if thats true then he has to prove the story he telling !

1 Like

Do you remember that i told you
your Money will disappear at the somedays :joy:
@McEvans

11 Likes

I am from nigeria. If he is honest and needs any help then i can assist him.
But he needs to provide every valid details to the police and also get himself a lawyer here in nigeria.

But it will really be difficult if the money was paid to a crypto wallet. Here in nigeria government doesn’t really support crypto enough.
But $900k is a huge money for the police to ignore so definitely he might succeed. But he needs to provide enough information of the Facebook staff that scammed him and then the EFCC will track the guy.
But he should also be ready to spend some money too because lawyers, police and EFCC will demand some payment before they proceed.

Holy crap. Guys, you can’t be serious, trying to get money back through the police because someone sold you a blue check on Instagram by shade methods? You agreed on buying the check and you obviously knew it’s not official? I would need here in Europe one full day to explain this to the police.

Besides the fact that I think @McEvans is chilling on the beach and has the time of his life haha.

14 Likes

Lastly like i said he has to be honest if truly he pays anyone such amount of money and not lying here.

If not I won’t involve myself in this. Good luck guys :+1:

If you’re asking Mcevans to refund you then you should refund the profit to your client as well. And I‘m 99% sure no one here who’s speaking wisely will refund haha. So basically you’re the only guy in the chain who’s winning anyway :rofl: but that’s not how life works. Either you accept the loss or you refund the profit and try to ■■■■ @McEvans by any chance.

Lol it’s non of my business. Because I didn’t buy any service from him.
I am just being nice and asking i can be of help if he really wants.
But if not then i will ignore. Like i said it’s non of my business.

@Goodness11 I‘m not talking about you… it’s just crazy even having the thoughts going to police reporting that you got scammed by buying a blue check for $10,000 and you lost it. Especially reporting in NIGERIA. Nothing against NG, but the average salary is how much, $300?

2 Likes

If he was truly remorseful, he would be transparent with his accounting and provide pro-rated refunds with his profits. It’s his choice on whether he refunds me or other buyers he didn’t lie to, but he should immediately refund @theflyeagle and anyone else he made guarantees to, even if he has to come out of pocket. He made a lot of profit from this + claims he runs ads for many high-end brands in Dubai; therefore, he should have the funds to cover, at minimum, the transaction with @theflyeagle if he’s truly remorseful. Otherwise, he should be banned.

6 Likes

Alright noted.

I ALSO HAVE A FEELING THAT HE IS LYING.
MAYBE HE GOT A SHADY OPPORTUNITY TO GIVE BADGE AND HE WAS LIKE SWAPD USERS WILL REALLY GRAB THIS AND BOOM HE MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AND NOW BADGE IS GONE AND HE IS GIVING EXCUSES AND BLAMING IT TO HIS PLUG. LOL NIGGA JUST CASHOUT :rofl:
AND FLEW BACK TO NIGERIA FOR SOME SAFTY.

900k IS A LOT OF MONEY THAT WILL BE HARD TO BE REFUNDED AND FOR SWAPD TEAMS THEY MIGHT BE IN LOST TOO WHICH SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS WELL

JUST KNOW YOUR REFUND IS NOT GUARANTEED. MAYBE APOLOGIZE TO ALL YOUR CLIENTS AND BLAME IT ON MARK :joy:

I AM SORRY GUYS. YOU ALL WILL BE FINE

1 Like

Golden Words :clap:, to be honest am not expecting anything from this guys , usually when they scamm they make dramatic situations likes this!

He has filed a complaint with the Nigerian Police, the rep who sent you the verification has been disbarred from Meta, and she/he no longer responds to it.

For those who want an update :white_check_mark:

1 Like