100% GUARANTEED - Instagram Verification in 3-12 hrs For Brands , Companies and Entrepreneurs only 3-5 Press Needed- PREMIUM SERVICE

I realize now that he was doing verification without press.
Lol then why are you all surprised about this ? Verification without press are mostly debadge later on. This is not a new thing. You all took the risk and the seller took advantage of it.

@Mohamxd so should I expect my money back from @McEvans ?

No. You will never get anything back. @theflyeagle

6 Likes

I don’t know bro, all I know is that he said above, I hope the resellers of this service won’t have problems in real life, the situation is crazy

1 Like

True cheers :beers: sometimes crises are necessary for a better day

1 Like

If he did it good and not with that much volume there wouldn’t be any debadged and problems.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Buyers should know the risk! Seller is only wrong for promising guranteed badge, nothing else.!!!

Everyone here is in the risky business so act on that way, if you are not going the accept sometimes the loss then stop doing this type of business

1 Like

Everyone is accepting risks, Only concern here is He guaranteed everyone, So if you are giving out guarantee you should Keep your word.

4 Likes

same thing as I told, but I see most people here are like cry babies
I purchased here acc on swapd for 2k$

after couple days account got disabled, seller is not responding… Eat loss and move on
Same with the badge here

4 Likes

People are making fun this is not funny. We did nothing wrong we paid extra from regular price to get the work done. It was done without password with basic information on the Customer Instagram account directly. And if you are in this business since 2014 you understand that the employee dont have any criteria. I got a lot of people verified who are just relative of some celebrity or related to someone famous. We were told this is solid service and no Meta Verified and it will not go. The problem is this lasted really short i have verified so many people and now all clients are on my head and have to fix the issue. This is the only community where people are not helpful and just making fun of someone situation. We did not buy ACCOUNTS, WE DID NOT DO Fake Categories for Client. All Client got verified in there proper name and proper categories.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

And how can we help you? It’s a fucked up situation, sell your house and cars to refund your customers or ruin your reputation and start another business, McEvans will only refund a few people and then leave

1 Like

Beach Party Running GIF by Party Down South

1 Like

If anyone have organic press (min.5) and solid case , I still can submit as I always did here since many years as one of most trustable provider of verification (alongside with some other providers with years-career here)

If you’re interested, pm me your case on Google drive or pdf and let’s get you verified on legit way !

5 Likes

I vouch for him.

Dude you are doing something that is completly againt ToS of some company, even if seller promised guranted badge you should have always in mind to protect your customer in cases like this or atleast warn them.

You was selling third party service and promising clients everything
it is your fault as well,

How did this guy make 900k in sales while Meta Verified was rolling out?

1 Like

900k + another 500k, 1.4m was his cost, if numbers true, not revenue lol. Double / triple it

The resellers on Swapd have sold this service to their off-site clients I’m sure many of them haven’t heard of Meta Verified yet